Dive into early American history and architecture as you explore the Freedom Trail in Downtown Boston. On a 70-minute walking tour, admire the architecture, and learn about the history and culture of the city as you pass attractions and landmarks like Faneuil Hall, King's Chapel, and Boston Common.
About This Deal
Your tour starts on State Street, across from the Old State House in downtown Boston. Meet your guide and set off on your Freedom Trail walking tour, which introduces you to the charming atmosphere and interesting history of this historic section of the city.
First check out the Old State House, and then compare it with the New State House before continuing past Faneuil Hall, a marketplace and meeting hall since 1743. Walk to the Boston Massacre Site and learn the story behind the memorial, and admire the architecture of Park Street Church and King's Chapel.
Then make your way to the Old South Meeting House, proceed through the Old Granary Cemetery, and visit Old City Hall. Pass the First Schoolhouse Site and the Old Corner Bookstore, which was once a meeting place for authors like Ralph Waldo Emerson and Charles Dickens. Your tour ends with a stroll through Boston Common.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Professional guide
- 70-Minute Walking Tour of Boston's Freedom Trail
- Pass attractions and landmarks like Faneuil Hall, King's Chapel, and Boston Common.
28 State St, Boston, MA 02109, USA
1 hour 10 minutes
Brewer Fountain, Tremont St, Boston, MA 02108, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Boston CityWalks in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.