A great way to see the Cliffs of Calvert, historic Chesapeake Beach, the beautiful homes built on the Cliffs, the wildlife of the region and Chesapeake Beach's elevated Boardwalk overlooking, the third largest estuary in the world and the largest in the United States, the Chesapeake Bay.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Chesapeake Beach, Chesapeake Beach, Calvert County, Maryland
This tour is a very relaxing walk down to the start of the historic Cliffs of Calvert. On your peaceful walk down the boardwalk, which has the most breathtaking elevated view of the Chesapeake Bay, you will learn the history of the town of Chesapeake Beach and the Cliffs of Calvert, see amazing homes built on the cliffs, bay wildlife and habitat. These are just a few of the sights on this tour. This 60-90 minute tour starts at the Duck display at 4160 Mears Ave beside the Rod “N” Reel parking garage. The tour will end with a visit to the Chesapeake Beach Railway Museum, next door to the Rod N Reel Marine Resort, where you will be able to see what it was like when arriving, by train, to the beach from DC, Baltimore and other destinations in the early 20th century. We are not responsible for the operation hours of the museum.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be able to walk up to a mile and a half. And able to walk up and down a few elevated streets.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Headsets are provided if the tour group is 5 or more walkers
- Bottled water - Water is provided at the start of the walk.
- Food or snacks are not provided.
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chesapeake Windsail Cruises Corporation in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings