We are Chicago's only paranormal investigation tour, and Chicago's oldest ghost and hauntings tours, founded by Ursula Bielski, Chicago's 35 year paranormal researcher and investigator. Like Ursula, all of our guides are all real investigators and true Chicagoans. We love investigating, we love Chicago history, and we would love to show you Chicago's haunted history. This is the only tour which takes you out of the downtown area and into one of the most haunted parts of Chicago: Lincoln Park, the old City Cemetery, which was ravaged by the Great Fire of 1871, leaving 10,000 graves behind. The bodies are all still here, as well as the ghosts. The tour also visits the site of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre and the site of Suicide Bridge, where more than 100 desperate souls lost their lives.
Groupon Customer Reviews
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2045 N Lincoln Park W, Chicago, IL 60614-4707
Guests will participate in a haunted history tour and ongoing paranormal investigation of Chicago's Lincoln Park, one of the city's oldest and most notorious areas, featuring a haunted Zoo, the abandoned and destroyed City Cemetery, the site of Suicide Bridge, and the site of the St. Valentine's Day Massacre.
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Stop At: Couch Mausoleum, 1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-6038
Just who is in the Couch Museum? They're still not sure, but we've got a ghost story for you!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Lincoln Park Zoo, 2001 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614-4757
Just how many bodies were left under the zoo when they abandoned moving the old City Cemetery? That's what makes it so haunted.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Guests will be shown how to use guide equipment and given the opportunity to try it themselves as well as given tips for paranormal investigation on the tour and in their own later investigations.
- Entry/Admission - Lincoln Park
Chicago History Museum, 1601 N Clark St, Chicago, IL 60614, USA
2 hours 15 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Chicago Hauntings in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
deal is final saleMerchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts. Learn about Strike-Through Pricing and Savings