D.C. is a fascinating city, but at night and under the stars, it’s magical. Tour your favorite monuments and memorials all lit up our experienced guide for 3 unforgettable hours. In the spring and summer, you’ll hopefully catch a beautiful sunset with an iconic location such as the Capitol or the Washington Monument as your backdrop. Then watch as the lights come up all over the city on favorites like the White House and Lincoln Memorial. In the fall and winter, you’ll be able to see the city at its glowing best right from the start and even catch the seasonal holiday lights from November-January.It’s just the right blend of time riding and walking and you’ll visit all the most famous DC nighttime sights while hearing all about the Nation’s Capital from our personable and entertaining live guide. If you’ve never been to DC before, a night tour is an absolute must. If you’ve been here before, there's a reason so many people want to do it again.
About This Deal
Guests should arrive at the meeting pickup point in front of the Smithsonian Metro Station at 12th Street and Independence Avenue NW by 7:15 - tour departs promptly at 7:30 p.m. You will ride in comfort in a luxury touring bus with an entertaining and informative live guide narrating throughout as you cross the National Mall and travel down Pennsylvania Avenue NW to the U.S. Capitol for the perfect photo op on the West Lawn. From there, the tour moves along the National Mall seeing various Smithsonian museums and the Washington Monument before arriving at the White House stop. Security conditions permitting, guests will join their guide on a fun walk down Pennsylvania Avenue NW and see the U.S. Treasury Department, the White House, Lafayette Square Park, the West Wing, the Eisenhower Executive Building and the Blair House as close as possible before reboarding the bus. From there they will see a host of 17th Street's best sights before arriving at the one and only World War II Memorial, which offers a panoramic view of the Mall, the Reflecting Pool, plus the Lincoln Memorial in the distance. Then they will go on to the Franklin Delano Roosevelt and Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorials located on the famous Tidal Basin. Afterwards, the bus will carry them to the Lincoln, Korean War and Vietnam Veterans Memorials where they will join their guide on a walk to soak in the special beauty of the Reflecting Pool and the unique and moving atmosphere of these important memorials at night. Afterwards, they will travel across the Potomac to the Iwo Jima Memorial (USMC War Memorial) where they will see amazing views of the DC skyline lit up as well as one of the most famous statues in the world. From there, they will return to the Smithsonian starting point after a full night of DC's one-of-a-kind sights and stories. All tours are in English and feature an expert live guide. Please dress comfortably for walking and the weather. Free water is included on board.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Guests may choose to stay on the bus at any stop as desired or ask the tour guide how to modify the amount of walking at any stop.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Transportation to/from attractions
PENNSYLVANIA AVE & 9TH ST NW eb, Washington, DC 20408, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the DC Guided Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need To Know
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.