Visit some of the Southwest's favorite attractions on this 3-day tour from Las Vegas. Visit Sedona, Monument Valley, Zion Park and more! Round-trip transportation, meals per itinerary and 2-nights accommodations are included.
About This Deal
Day 1: LAS VEGAS – SEDONA
Stop At: Chapel of the Holy Cross, 780 Chapel Rd, Sedona, AZ 86336-7064
We start the day travelling across the Mojave Desert, and head up the Colorado Plateau and historic route 66, before arriving to Sedona. Known as the jewel of the desert and considered as one of the most beautiful places in America. Drive the breathtaking scenic Oak Creek Canyon that descends 2000 feet (610 meters) to the valley floor. We stop for photos of the red rocks and surroundings at the Oak Creek Canyon overlook, and the slide rock state park. Enjoy a lunch break in Sedona where you can browse authentic Indian arts and crafts stores together with unique boutiques and galleries.
After our break we head out to the surrounding desert to visit the Chapel of the Holy Cross ( self-guided visit using local stuttle service), and enjoy panoramic views of the Sedona red rock formations including Bell Rock, Courthouse Butte and Cathedral rock.
In the late afternoon we depart the Sedona area to Flagstaff for overnight.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Bell Rock, 4999 State Route 179, Sedona, AZ 86351-8995
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Cathedral Rock, Yavapai County, Sedona, AZ 86351
Duration: 10 minutes
No meals included on this day.
Accommodation included: Quality Inn View of Lake Powell - AZ
Day 2: SEDONA – MONUMENT VALLEY – HORSESHOE BEND
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
We start the day by heading to the mighty Colorado River, for a visit to “Horseshoe Bend” a spectacular sight unique to this region of the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, US Highway 160 & US Hwy 163, Monument Valley, UT 84536
We continue the day heading into Monument valley, one of the Iconic symbols of the American West and one of the most majestic and photographed points in the world. Deep in the heart of the Navajo nation lies this majestic park, which consists of sandstone masterpieces that tower from 400 – 1000 feet (up to 300 meters) around these sandstone
towers you can find mesas buttes shrubs and trees. Our visit starts with a jeep tour with led by Navajo Indians. The tour will take you down into the valley and you will experience firsthand why the Navajo call this land “like no other place on earth”.
Duration: 3 hours
Accommodation included: Days Inn Kanab
Day 3: ANTELOPE CANYON – VALLEY OF FIRE – LAS VEGAS
Stop At: Antelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
We start the day where “The water runs through the rocks” as per the local Navajo folklore. We tour the lower Antelope Canyon and visit the spectacular dunes created by the wind, water and sand; words are not enough to describe these formations created by Mother Nature.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
After our tour we depart this amazing area and start making our way back to Las Vegas, along the way we stop for a lunch break and then visit the “Valley of Fire” named for the magnificent red sandstone formations created from shifting sands and dunes during the age of the dinosaurs more than 150 million years ago.Our visit is timed to be able to see the appearance of the valley being on “fire” when reflecting the powerful sun’s rays into the valley (weather permitting).
Depart the Park for an early evening arrival in Las Vegas.
Duration: 1 hour
No accommodation included on this day.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- In the event that parts of this itnerary remain inaccessable due to COVID 19 an alternate itinerary will be followed. Final details will be available prior to each departure. On our tours we use a wide variety of attractions which all have different policies regarding Covid 19. In order to enjoy the full experience of the tour it is recommended to bring a face covering as it may be required for entry at certain locations.
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- For tours with fewer guests, vans may be substituted
- Tours can be bilingual/multilingual as they are offered in many different languages
- Maximum of three people per room. If traveling with a party of 4 or more, or desire to have separate rooms please make separate bookings.
- Children under the age of 2 are free, please advise at time of booking if infant is traveling
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Luggage is limited to one piece and a small carry on per person
- Comfortable walking shoes are strongly advised
- Antelope canyon Minimum age is 7 years old. This attraction is NOT suitable for infants or toddlers.
- Please be advised that we may use either upper or lower antelope canyon depending on weather and crowd conditions
- Travelers must be able to walk 1.5 miles (2.5 km) over uneven surfaces to participate in this tour
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- 2x Breakfast
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Professional tour guide
- Transportation by 15-passenger van or a full-sized bus
- 2-night hotel accommodation including tax and Continental Breakfast
- Red Rock Canyon
- Jeep tour in Monument Valley and Lunch
- Wifi on bus only
- Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
- Entry/Admission - Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park
- Entry/Admission - Antelope Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3900 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Empire Vacations in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.