Ponce City Market is Atlanta’s coolest destination in the city's hippest neighborhood. Housed in a converted Sears, Roebuck, & Co. building, Ponce City Market is a curated food hall with some of Atlanta’s best restaurants. Along the tour you'll enjoy an award-winning cheeseburger from James Beard Award winner Chef Linton Hopkins and a toasty cuban sandwich from James Beard Award nominee, Chef Hector Santiago. You'll learn about the history of the former Sears, Roebuck and Co. building and even take a stroll along Atlanta Beltline’s Eastside trail to experience the city's vibrant street art scene. Learn about Atlanta and eat like a local!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Food Tours Atlanta, Atlanta, GA
Food Tours Atlanta takes you through Atlanta's favorite food hall, Ponce City Market and along the Atlanta Beltline to discover ecclectic street art featured along the walk. Meet us in the main food hall between El Superpan and Hops Chicken.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Ponce City Market, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30308-1884
Ponce City Market is one of Atlanta's most delicious and exciting food halls. Steeped in Atlanta's history, it's the largest brick structure in the Southeast.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Atlanta BeltLine Eastside Trail, 10th Street and Monroe Drive, Atlanta, GA 30306
Check our Atlanta's diverse street art scene while learning about Atlanta's history and culture.
Duration: 20 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Food Tasting at 5 stops; adds up to a hearty lunch!
- One beer & One cocktail tasting.
- Small Group Tour with a Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Food Tours Atlanta
Ponce City Market North Northeast, Ponce City Market N NE, Atlanta, GA 30308, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Food Tours Atlanta in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.