The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be taking her place. You’ll get the same authentic riverboat experience of a leisurely, two-hour cruise on the mighty Mississippi, enjoying traditional live jazz, craft cocktails, and all the beautiful New Orleans sites, while also exploring the newly renovated riverboat. Make sure you check out all four decks - the top deck view is a sight to see! Upgrade your ticket to include the dinner buffet.
Please note: there are two seating times for dinner. The first dinner seating is from 6-7:15pm and the second dinner seating is from 7:45-9pm. Check with the hostess upon boarding for dining assistance.
About This Deal
Stop At: Steamboat NATCHEZ, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
The Steamboat NATCHEZ is taking some time off, but her sister vessel, the Riverboat CITY of NEW ORLEANS will be taking her place. Enjoy 1-hour dockside before the riverboat begins her 2-hour cruise down the Mississippi River.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mississippi River, LA
Your riverboat is a time machine that fills its passengers with the romance and marvel of yesteryear! Cruise along the Mississippi River and be whisked away with its atmosphere and ambiance. This evening jazz cruise is a great way to experience New Orleans' beauty and culture. As you steam ahead, soak in breathtaking views of the city skyline while enjoying a New Orleans cultural experience – a live jazz performance performed by the New Orleans band Dukes of Dixieland, a Grammy nominee. Enjoy dining inside or outside on a delectable Louisiana-style tableside dinner including gumbo, baked chicken, pasta and salad. Two separate dining times give you the flexibility to enjoy the evening at your own pace. Please note: The price displayed is based on the cruise only option. Cruise with dinner option must be selected in order to confirm that your cruise includes the meal.
Stop At: Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Operated by Gray Line New Orleans
• Natchez Tossed Salad - Mixed greens, tomato, cucumber, red onions & croutons with sugar cane vinaigrette & served family style
• Chicken and Sausage Gumbo - Made with a traditional Louisiana roux, served with rice
• Baked Chicken - Served with a Mushroom Ragout
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour cruises rain or shine.
- In order to help preserve the French Quarter from vehicular traffic, it is requested that you please walk, if possible, to the convenient tour departure point - just a short stroll from most downtown hotels.
- The riverboat is handicap accessible. However, access to the top & bottom decks are by stairs only. Please call before finalizing your plans if you have questions on access or personal equipment.
- Cruise is suitable for wheelchairs, but restrooms stalls are not wide enough to accommodate and there are no elevators on board.
- Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Anyone looking to book a group of 9 or more should contact the booking site directly. Different rates apply.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 250 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- 2-hour Paddle-wheel Boat Cruise
- Calliope Concert
- Entertainment by the Grammy Nominated Dukes of Dixieland
- Optional Dinner if Purchased
- Entry/Admission - Steamboat NATCHEZ
- Entry/Admission - Gray Line New Orleans
Gray Line New Orleans, 400 Toulouse St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Gray Line New Orleans in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.