Considered the Mecca for African-Americans at the turn of the century, Central Harlem is home to Jazz, Lindy Hop and Swing, and continues today to be one of Harlem’s most vibrant for the arts, dining and shopping.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York City, NY 10027-4408
Learn about Central Harlem during the Harlem Renaissance and Civil Rights era, as well as the current developments of the area. Stroll around the 125th street shopping corridor, visit the African Market in Little Senegal, and see stately homes and architecture in the historic district. See and learn about the Apollo Theater, Speaker’s Corner, Hotel Theresa and other sites contributing to the rich and diverse history and legacy of Harlem.
Stop At: Harlem, 110th to 150th streets, New York City, NY
Stop At: Harlem One Stop Walking Tours, 502 W 142nd St Ground Floor, New York City, NY 10031-6163
Harlem One Stop Walking Tours.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a walking tour. Wear appropriate clothing and footwear.
- This tour focuses on neighborhood history. It does not include visit to church or music.
- Tour may be moderately difficult for the physically challenged.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Travel history questionnaire must be completed prior to start of walking tour.
- Guided tour by licensed tour guide and Harlem resident
701 St Nicholas Ave, New York, NY 10031, USA
Apollo Theater, 253 W 125th St, New York, NY 10027, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Harlem One Stop Inc. in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.