Discover the best of Asheville on this 2-Hour Public or Private Guided Sightseeing Walking Tour with Local Guide. As you take in some of the historical city sites, make your way over to a few local cafes, breweries, and distilleries for some bonus tastings.
This tip-based tour allows you to pay what you think it’s worth in the end! You will learn how Asheville became the unique, quirky city you see now and what we are doing to "Keep Asheville Weird."
Your Local Guide will lead you along the Urban Trail, passing by top sites such as the Flatiron Building, Basilica of St Lawrence, Vance Memorial, and Grove Arcade. Stop along the way for a private tour of Leaf Global Arts Center spirits at Cultivated Cocktails Distillery, and a beer at Twin Leaf Brewery (tickets provided for BOGO at the end) Tastings are provided by local businesses who provide them when open/available. No spirits on Tuesdays
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grove Arcade, 1 Page Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-2382
Walkthrough beautiful Grove Arcade and provide tips for unique bars and restaurants inside.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Pack Square, Bordered by Broadway, Market and College Streets, Asheville, NC 28801
We will discuss the history of Pack Square and the unique architecture that surrounds us! We will then walk down Patton and Haywood road, discovering all of the historical monuments on the way to the Basilica.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Urban Trail, Pack Place, Asheville, NC 28801
Your guide will lead you along the Urban Trail, stopping along the way to sample some local spirits and beer, as well as a donut from Underground Cafe.
Stop At: Pritchard Park, 4 College St, Asheville, NC 28801-2803
Pass by Wall street to arrive at Pritchard Park and discuss Drum Circle and local Buskers!
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Saint Lawrence, 97 Haywood St, Asheville, NC 28801-2852
Discuss the background and artwork surrounding this historic structure.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Cultivated Cocktails Distillery, 25 Page Ave Ste 103, Asheville, NC 28801-2707
Stop by for a sampling of 5-6 spirits from one of Asheville's most popular distilleries.
Stop At: Twin Leaf Brewery, 144 Coxe Ave, Asheville, NC 28801-4026
You can Walk down to Asheville's new favorite brewery strip called South Slope and guest 21 and older will be able to taste some local beer with our discount beer tickets
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: YMI Cultural Center, 39 S Market St, Asheville, NC 28801-3725
An African-American Cultural Venue with art and history exhibits.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Pets allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- 2-Hour Sightseeing Guided Walking Tour of Asheville
- Public & Private Tour Options Available
- Spirits Tastings at Cultivated cocktails (except on Sundays)
- Beer Sample at Twin Leaf Brewery (tickets provided at the end)
- Learn how Asheville became such a unique city what locals are doing to "Keep Asheville Weird"
- Follow along the Urban Trail, a walking tour of the city's historical sites
- Pass by top Asheville sites such as Flatiron Building, Basilica of St Lawrence, and Vance Monument
- Only private tours operate in Spanish/Portuguese/French
- Private tour of Leaf Global Arts Center
- Entry/Admission - Cultivated Cocktails Distillery
Asheville's Historic Flatiron Building, 20 Battery Park Ave, Asheville, NC 28801, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Asheville Free Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.