Honolulu Sunset City Lights Sail
Enjoy a relaxing two hour sunset sail while leaving the hustle of Waikiki behind. As the sun dips below the horizon coloring the sky with shades of orange and pink. Watch as the sunset colors contrast against the deep blue ocean, . Complimentary bottled water, soda and light snacks are served all in a very casual atmosphere. Guests are welcome to BYOB but must be 21 years old.
About This Deal
Come and enjoy a relaxing sunset sail away from the crowds and noise of Waikiki.While on board the Kahala Kai you will be treated to a colorful sunset of orange and pink hues creating a memorable experience. Your evening excursion departs from Kewalo Basin 1020 Ala Moana Blvd. slip A 0 at 5:30 PM. Google map Oahu Catamarans to land within twenty feet of location. The night view of Waikiki is a view that few get to experience. Light snacks consisting of Cheese and crackers and fruit will be served on board. The Kahala Kai is a forty foot Coast Guard inspected forty nine passenger catamaran. We limit our sunset sail to 25 passengers for your comfort.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Dress code is very casual (No High Heels)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Included in Sunset Sail is Bottled water, soda Cheese ,Crackers, Fruit or Veggie platter)
- The listed price does not include a $3 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Hotel pick up
Oahu Catamarans, 1025 Ala Moana Blvd Pier A Slip 0, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Oahu Catamarans LLC in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.