Have a great time in Atlanta’s thriving foodie scene on an fun walking food tour complete with alcohol/food pairings and eat like a local at well-known establishments and hidden gems. Our small groups of 4-15 guests create an intimate, boutique experience (leave the herding to the farmers!) and get you closer to your entertaining foodie host, restaurant partners and your fellow food enthusiasts. Dine on a mix of Southern classics and cuisine unique to beloved Midtown. The progressive meal is enough for lunch or dinner with the added benefit of learning Atlanta's history and local tidbits that will make you feel more acquainted to Atlanta in a short 3 1/2 hours.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Margaret Mitchell House, 979 Crescent Ave NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
Learn the basics about Margaret Mitchell and her impact on Atlanta's history
Duration: 7 minutes
Stop At: Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, 1000 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309-3904
Guests will learn a little about this important landmark during our food tour
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Southern Culinary Tours, 3535 Peachtree Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30326
St Mark's United Methodist Church is not only the Southern Culinary Food Tours- Atlanta's meeting location but also a historic place of interest. Guests will learn about its interesting historical roots and architectural elements.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please contact the Tour Operator with any allergies/diet restrictions that your guide should be aware of ahead of tour time.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Infant seats are availabilty based
- Cannot accommodate VEGANS
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- VEGETARIAN options can be accommodated with previous notice
- Not recommended for travelers with limited mobility as there are areas with uneven terrain and steps.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 3 alcohol drinks
- Sufficient food for a full lunch/dinner
- Professional Local guide
- Hotel drop-off & pickup
- Entry/Admission - Margaret Mitchell House
- Entry/Admission - Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
2 to 3 hours
Atlanta, GA, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Southern Culinary Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.