There are few things more impressive than an ocean view sunset in Hawaii. Our Sunset Dinner Cruise takes you along the Waikiki shore all the way to Diamond Head, known to Hawaiians as Lēʻahi , and provides breathtaking scenery all around.
Enjoy a spectacular, freshly prepared dinner from the Prince Kuhio’s own onboard chef and served by our exceptional staff. As darkness descends, watch the lights of the Honolulu sky come alive with stars.
About This Deal
The view along the Waikiki shore is truly spectacular and the sun setting over the Pacific Ocean makes it awe inspiring! These lifelong memories are just part of the cruise. As dinner is served, our guests sit down for a freshly prepared dinner from the Prince Kuhio’s own onboard galley and dedicated chef. We are the only dinner cruise that prepares our food fresh onboard during the cruise! No buffet or stale catering here! Also, we feature an upper deck Tiki bar where our mixologist serves all the island's favorite cocktails!. **currently BYOB due to Covid-19 so bring your own alcohol for the mixologist!
After dinner, enjoy a drink, relax to soft background music and watch in awe, as the Honolulu city lights begin to glow after the sun sets on the horizon, turning the sky into vibrant shades of pinks, oranges, reds, and purples.
• Waikiki Beach, Kalakaua Avenuue, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815
• Diamond Head Lighthouse, 3399 Diamond Head Rd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96815-4723
• Fresh Garden Salad - Freshly made salad of hearts of romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, assorted peppers, purple onion, and croutons with your choice of dressing.
• Lightly Smoked Beef Short Ribs - Beef Short Ribs braised slowly to fork tender perfection!, topped with a Red Wine Braising Sauce and served w/Scalloped Potatoes and Steamed Spinach
• Chef’s Catch of the Day - Seared Mahi-Mahi (directly from Waikiki fisherman that day!) w/ Asian Creamy Avocado Sauce and served w/ Steamed Rice & Sautéed Mix Vegetables
• Chef’s Choice of Dessert
• FOR THE KIDS! Grilled Chicken Breast on Pasta of White Rice - Grilled Chicken Breast on Pasta of White Rice
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers who are prone to unmanageable motion sickness
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Motion Sickness Medication
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Prince Kuhio Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.