We are proud to offer a host of vessels that are perfectly suited to enhance your DC Waterfront experience! We have the best Staff that are all either currently in service to our great nation or are prior service veterans who know and understand the importance of professional Fun!! Customer satisfaction only comes second to everyones safety upon our vessels. And lets be honest its not that hard to enjoy all that the DC Waterfront has to offer!
About This Deal
Your Private Charter Trip itinerary will encompass all of these sights!
The Three Sisters
The Kennedy Center
This offer includes the vessel, fuel, docking fees, and your USCG Licensed Master Captain at your service
We certainly look forward to the opportunity in providing an amazing time with you and yours on the water!
• Washington Monument, 2 15th St. NW Near 15th St. & Madison Dr. NW, Washington DC, DC 20560
• 2 Lincoln Memorial Cir NW, Washington DC, DC 20037
• Georgetown Waterfront Park, 3000 K St NW by the Potomac River, Washington DC, DC 20007-5109
• Theodore Roosevelt Island Park, George Washington Memorial Parkway, Washington DC, DC 22211
• The Wharf, 760 Maine Ave SW Hoffman-Madison Waterfront, Washington DC, DC 20024
• Watergate Complex, 2600 Virginia Ave NW, Washington DC, DC 20037-1905
• John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts, 2700 F St NW, Washington DC, DC 20566-0002
• The NY Strip Executive Platter - Seafood Crostini
• The NY Strip Executive Platter - NY Strip Steak
Garlic & Herb Colossal Shrimp
(Brunch) Cheesy Eggs
(Dinner) Roasted Red Potatoes
• Hors D'oeuvres A la SS Charters! - Salsa Verda Colossal Shrimp
Jerk Chicken Salad Crostini Caribbean Mango
Habanero Meatballs Tomato and Basil
• Hors D'oeuvres A la SS Charters! - Balsamic Brushchetta
• ⚓️The Nautical Breakfast Platter - Deep South Shrimp & Grits
Sausage or Bacon
& Cheesy Eggs
Bananas , Grapes ,
• ⚓️The Nautical Breakfast Platter - Continental Cinnamon Role
• The Caribbean Lovers Delight (Drop Off Catering) - Jerk Chicken
Served with Rice & peas Stewed Cabbage
Finished off with
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not Recommended for Travelers with Mobility Problems
- Most travelers can participate
- You can bring your own drinks and food aboard, however this method also means you will have to take all garbage accumulated from your meal off the boat at the conclusion.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Docking Fee
- Cleaning & Maintenance Fee
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the S & S Charters in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.