Eat your way through Seattle's most celebrated culinary landmark -- Pike Place Market. Go behind the scenes on a walking tour to experience some of the city's favorite market spots. Taste locally made foods and beverages that will awaken your palate, meet and interact with the exceptional people that give the market life and hear their humble, often humorous stories.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pike Place Market, 1st Ave & Pike St Between Pike and Pine Sts. and First Ave, Seattle, WA 98101
By the end of the Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour, you will not only have eaten an array of deliciously famous foods, but you will also have picked up a few buying tips, cooking ideas and handy market knowledge.
The Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Walking Tour includes 8+ delicious tastings such as (subject to change without notice):
- Gourmet truffle salt and other savories
- Cherry-inspired treats
- Tom Douglas' fish fry
- Artisan made greek yogurt
- Nation's best clam chowder
- Pastry from the Market's oldest bakery
- And other tasty surprises!
The amount of food tasted on the tour is equivalent to a light lunch.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Accommodations can be made for food allergies and restrictions with advance notice
- Please bring a filled water bottle for the tour, as you will be walking and eating for two to three hours. If you are unable to do so water is available for purchase from Market vendors. Please arrive early to provide enough time to purchase water should you chose to do so - be advised public water fountains are not readily available
- Children in strollers are highly discouraged, as some areas have limited access for strollers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Tours may be cancelled due to low booking numbers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Tour group size currently limited to 10, no prolonged time spent in enclosed spaces
- All food and drink tastings
- Repeat Visitor discount
- Entry/Admission - Pike Place Market
- Hotel pickup and drop off
Seatown Rub Shack & FishFry, 2010 Western Ave, Seattle, WA 98121, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Savor Seattle Food Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.