Scooter Swag provides the best in e-scooter and e-bike tours at parks and popular recreation areas in Texas including the Buffalo Bayou Park.
We feature exciting and interactive tours for you and your whole crew where you can learn fun facts about great cities in Texas.
Remember, we make scooting fun by offering both a Bluetooth speaker for your listening pleasure AND a phone mount for you to record the good times while you roll!
We look forward to serving you and helping you to enjoy the premier electric experience with Scooter Swag!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buffalo Bayou Park, 18-3600 Allen Parkway and Memorial Drive, Houston, TX
Our exciting interactive e-scooter includes several sites that you can learn about and immerse yourself in the fabric that makes Space City.
Enjoy our smooth e-scooters as you ride through the beautiful wilderness park with an up-close and personal experience with nature and some of the greatest views of the downtown Houston skyline!
This tour includes sites such as:
-Federal Reserve Bank
-Police Officers Memorial Monument
... and more!
Arrive at least 15 minutes early to receive proper instruction and secure and pay for parking.
Pass By: Police Officer's Memorial, 1400 Memorial Drive, Houston, TX 77007
The Houston Police Officers Memorial is a public recognition of the sacrifices made by police officers as they carry out their duties and, in particular, those who have died in the line of duty. It is the location of an annual procession and wreath-laying ceremony honoring them. The memorial is laid out in the form of a 120’ by 120’ Greek cross with a stepped pyramid in the middle. A reflecting pool is surrounded by pink granite slabs incised with the names of over one hundred fallen police officers.
This is one of Houston's most-visited memorials, so make sure to have your camera ready!
Pass By: Lost Lake, Texas, USA
Lost Lake is on the site of a former pond that was lost in the 1970s when its dam across a natural ravine broke. The pond was restored and is situated near a visitor center housing restrooms and The Dunlavy, a private event space.
This little beautiful body of water is tucked away behind beautiful trees and the backdrop is amazing, so get those cameras a-clicklin'!
Pass By: Gus S. Wortham Fountain, 2902 Allen Pkwy, Houston, TX 77019, USA
The Gus S. Wortham Memorial Fountain was donated to the City of Houston by the Wortham Foundation and American General Life Insurance. It dates from 1978 and is the work of Houston architect and long-time Rice University professor William T. Cannady.
Due to its impressive design and iconic location on Allen Parkway, the fountain is instantly recognizable to Houstonians and is a favorite spot for dog walkers.
This is a pretty neat spot to chill as the mist from the fountain cools you off in the middle of the ride.
Pass By: Tolerance (Plensa) Statues, 77019, 2121 Allen Pkwy, Houston, TX 77019, USA
Created by internationally renowned Spanish sculptor Jaume Plensa, “Tolerance” is a grouping of sculptures that were installed in 2011 to coincide with the construction of the Rosemont Bridge, which offers pedestrians and bicyclists a way to cross Buffalo Bayou.
The seven human figures represent the seven continents and are made of silvery aluminum. Their framework consists of alphabetic symbols from languages around the world, reflecting the artist’s belief that, whatever culture we live in and whichever language we think in, our lives are similar. At night, the sculptures are lit from within. They rest on rough-cut granite pedestals.
“Tolerance” was brought about through the efforts of Mica Mosbacher and was overseen by the Houston Arts Alliance. This is definitely a great place to take a peaceful picture.
Pass By: Federal Reserve Bank, 1801 Allen Pkwy, Houston, TX 77019-2507
The 297,000 square-foot building, which includes the second-largest currency vault in the country, was designed by architect Michael Graves.
It is said that the inspiration for the structure was the Southwestern landscape. Musician and Talking Heads leader David Byrne, commented that "This very out of place structure somehow lingers, like a fart left by someone no longer in an elevator." LOL
The brick exterior, which consists of 537,000 closure brick, 31,400 blue structural glazed tile, and 90,000 modular accent brick has been called a masonry masterpiece by the Mason Contractors Association of America.
At this stop you get a twofer: we'll see the Reserve Bank as well as the Large Spindle Piece- the abstract piece, cast in bronze, is mounted on a circular concrete base painted matte brown. The curves, points, and edges were inspired by Michelangelo’s famous depiction of God’s and Adam’s fingers almost touching across an empty space.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Bottled water - Alkaline water to keep you healthy and hydrated!
- Snacks - Organic fruit cup full of fresh and healthy goodness!
- Use of Escooter and helmet (optional)
Allen Parkway, Allen Pkwy, Houston, TX 77019, USA
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the SCOOTER SWAG in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.