This tour is the ultimate All-American story told through the Smithsonian Museums, taking you on private tours to both the National Museum of American History and the Museum of Natural History.
Your private tour will start at the National Museum of American History, where you’ll learn the vast sweep of American history. See original pictures of Titanic survivors and the flag that flew during the Battle of Baltimore. Enjoy a guided meander through the museum whilst learning about America’s socio-political and cultural history. Next, you’ll take a short break before heading to the Museum of Natural History. This titan of a building boasts world-class research facilities, with one of the biggest global teams exploring the history of the world and nature.
Please note: The Smithsonian museums often change operating hours. If for any reason one of the museums described is not available and your tour is altered, we will notify you in advance.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Museum of American History, 1400 Constitution Ave NW Between 12th and 14th Street, Washington DC, DC 20560
First, take a trip to the National Museum of American History. See the artefacts underpinning American political landscape and undertones, with an emphasis on American women's history and Latino Americans’ history in the country.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, 10th St. & Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20560, USA
Explore one of the world's largest collections of the natural world at the Museum of Natural History. Explore the museum’s highlights, including the Hope Diamond donated by Harry Winston, a T. rex fossil, and a short film depicting the history of mammals over 200 million years.
Duration: 2 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Expert local licensed guide for your own private group
- Entrance to Smithsonian museums of American History & Natural History
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink
- Transportation on the day (if required)
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History, 10th St. & Constitution Ave. NW, Washington, DC 20560, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Travel Curious in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.