What You'll Get
At the US Navy Memorial, step aboard your luxury coach for a narrated 6-hour tour of Washington DC, during which you’ll see a variety of monuments, memorials and state buildings, and make plenty of stops for photo opportunities.
From your coach, see the White House, the many Smithsonian museums, the National Mall, Freedom Plaza and much more, and enjoy entertaining and informative commentary from your guide about the sights you see.
Hop off your coach for guided walks around the US Capitol Building, the Lincoln Memorial, the World War II Memorial, the Marine Corps Memorial (Iwo Jima) and the Korean War Veterans Memorial. You’ll learn all about the history of these famous landmarks as you explore them up close, and your guide will answer any questions you have.
During your tour, you'll have time for a meal. In the spring and summer months (March 15 - October 6), take in the fresh air on a scenic 1-hour cruise on the Potomac River and see Teddy Roosevelt Island, Netherlands Carillon, the Lee Mansion and the Potomac River, with lunch (available for purchase - not included in price of tour) on board. In the colder months (October 7 - March 14), stay warm inside an indoor courtyard and enjoy lunch (on own) surrounded by history.
Your Washington DC tour ends back at the US Navy Memorial.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Small carry-on bags are allowed, however it is recommended that you ravel lightly. Due to security concerns, the tour operator reserves the right to search any bags or purses you bring on board. Many of the attractions in Washington DC are equipped with metal detectors at the entrances. Traveling without bags or purses is recommended.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Due to time restrictions, you cannot go inside any of the monuments, however you can spend about 15-20 minutes at each stop to enjoy up-close views
- Transport by state-of-the-art luxury coach
- Professional guide
- On-board narration
- 1-hr river cruise, seasonal (operates March 15 - October 6)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
- Lunch (available for purchase - approximately $11USD)
US Navy Memorial
Returns to original departure point at approximately 4pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the USA Guided Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.