Come experience the darker side of Salem on our night-time walking tour of Salem. We retell the most spine-chilling tales of murder, mystery and macabre. Why did an insane woman in the early 1600s murder her child? Who was the famous hitman who murdered the slave trader in his sleep? Did the Boston Strangler really make a visit to Salem? These tales and much more will unfold on this whirlwind 90-minute tour of this mysterious seaside city. Not for the faint of heart, but for those who love a good scandalous story!
This tour is a combination of the real, actual murders, crime stories, ghostly sightings and history.
This tour is not appropriate for children. Travelers must be 13+.
Tours run RAIN or SHINE. We do NOT cancel for weather. For a full refund, you must cancel 24 hours in advance, no exceptions.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salem Old Town Hall, 32 Derby Sq, Salem, MA 01970-3704
Come experience the darker side of Salem on our guided night-time walking tour of Salem. We retell the most spine-chilling tales of murder, mystery and macabre. Why did an insane woman in the early 1600s murder her child? Who was the famous hitman who murdered the slave trader in his sleep? Did the Boston Strangler really make a visit to Salem? These tales and much more will unfold on this whirlwind one-hour tour of this mysterious seaside city. Not for the faint of heart. Suitable for adults and young adults, not recommended for younger children. Tours run rain or shine and last approximately 90 minutes.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Essex Street Pedestrian Mall, Salem, MA
Walk the cobblestoned streets in the heart of Salem
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for our younger guests. Ages 13+ please
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Per the CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests do not need to wear face masks.
- 90-minute Mysteries & Murders of Salem Walking Tour
- Hear spine-chilling tales of murder, mystery and macabre on this adults only tour.
- Professional Guide
100 to 120 minutes
The Burying Point, 51 Charter St, Salem, MA 01970, USA
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. LivingSocial is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Witch City Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact LivingSocial customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to LivingSocial.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
- ALL SALES FINAL.
- Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates.
- Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment.
- LivingSocial promo codes may not be used for this offer. LivingSocial voucher Terms of Sale and Extraordinary Event Policy do not apply.
- See Viator voucher terms under "Viator Vouchers" here.