An Appetite for Elegance in America's Finest City
Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Premium Room with a Three-Course Dinner for Two at El Bizcocho and a Bottle of Wine ($299)
- Or, a One-Night Stay in a Premium Room for Two ($209)
- American Breakfast for Two at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant
- Access to Spa Pool for Two
- Valet Parking and Wi-Fi
Satisfy your craving for a luxury getaway with this week's Escape to Rancho Bernardo Inn Golf Resort & Spa in San Diego, California. Pamper your palate with a one-night stay at the AAA Four Diamond Award-winning property—the perfect source of sustenance.
Order your Escape with a bottle of wine and a three-course dinner for two at El Bizcocho ($299), or opt for just the one-night stay ($209). Spread out in a spacious guest room for two, garnished with deep soaking tubs, Aveda bath products, flat-screen TVs, and a private patio or balcony. Complimentary valet parking and Wi-Fi are also being served during your sojourn.
When you arrive, take a relaxing swim in the saline pool at The Spa at Rancho Bernardo Inn—named the Best Outdoor Spa by San Diego Magazine—using your two pool passes. Let a masseuse cater to every kink with a deep-tissue massage for an additional fee.
In the evening, table your hunger with a three-course dinner for two at El Bizcocho, the crème de la crème when it comes to culinary experiences. The restaurant has topped the Zagat list for seven consecutive years and received the Wine Spectator Award of Excellence for 18 years. Savor contemporary garden-fresh cuisine—courtesy of Executive Chef Nicolas Bour—with an included bottle of wine. Afterward, sip a cocktail around the fire and relish the serene setting.
Your taste buds are in for another treat in the morning with your complimentary American Breakfast—including two eggs, home-fried potatoes, toast, and your choice of smoked bacon, pork sausage, or Black Forest ham—at Veranda Fireside Lounge & Restaurant.
Then, treat yourself to the inn's legendary 18-hole golf course or get a real feel for the flavor of the city with some sightseeing. Typical fare includes the San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, and Legoland, but a stroll through Balboa Park is just as delicious. And with 70 miles of coastline and near-perfect weather year-round, you'll want to spread out on the beach for a bit.
It's okay if your eyes are bigger than your wallet—dig in with this week's Escape and you won't have to stomach a big bill.
"Rancho Bernardo's accommodations are excellent. The restaurants, golf course, spa, exercise facilities, and staff are all first-rate. Couple all this with the beautiful San Diego weather and you have the perfect vacation getaway."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit five (Option A or B) per person, up to five additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Voucher is valid for stays between Oct 1 - Jan 31, 2012
- Blackout dates are Oct 4-5, 12, Nov 5, 7-8, 24, Dec 24, 31
- El Bizcocho is closed on Sunday and Monday; Option A dinner will be served in the Veranda on those days
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2012 • Enjoy By January 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings