A Time of Plenty on Rhode Island's Gilded Coast
Admiral Fitzroy Inn • Newport, RI
- A Two-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays ($245) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299)
- Daily Breakfast
- Bottle of Wine with Two Souvenir Glasses
- Cheese-and-Fruit Plate
- Flowers and Chocolates
- Afternoon Cookies
- 20% Discount Toward Newport Preservation Mansion
- Upgrade to a King Suite with Jetted Tub and Private Deck for $40 Extra Per Night (Based on Availability)
America's Gilded Age was marked by rapid economic and population growth––which explains why its mansions were Vander-built for kings. Explore the exceptional elegance of Newport, Rhode Island, with this week's Escape to the Admiral Fitzroy Inn, a scenic bed and breakfast located in the heart of the Waterfront District.
Rock like the finest feller with a two-night stay for two, Sundays through Thursdays ($245) or Fridays and Saturdays ($299) in a standard room. For an additional $40 per night, upgrade to a King Suite with a jetted bathtub and a private deck (based on availability).
Your visit will be anything but industrial with high-class extras that include a bottle of wine with a cheese-and-fruit plate, two stemless etched wine glasses, fresh-cut flowers, a box of homemade Newport chocolates, freshly baked cookies each afternoon, a daily continental breakfast, free WiFi, and a 20-percent discount toward admission to a Newport Preservation Mansion.
Build your portfolio of architectural knowledge by visiting several historic mansions along 80 acres of gardens and parks. Walk through Cornelius Vanderbilt's The Breakers by the Atlantic Ocean or browse the galleries inside the Rosecliff, modeled after a garden retreat in Versailles. You're also within walking distance of a plethora of Newport shops like Down Under Jewelry and Tropical Gangsters––both certain to inspire envy among the robber barons.
You won't need to coin a Gospel of Wealth when you live off the fat of delicious restaurants like Cafe Zelda, known for its chicken-fried lobster and grilled filet mignon, or the Red Parrot Restaurant, which boasts creative cocktails and New England clam chowder.
Retreat to your European-style room adorned with antiques or climb up to the hotel's magnificent rooftop for a panoramic view of the harbor that will make you feel like the richest person in the world.
Life is definitely more glamourous when you invest in this booming Escape––and you'll feel positively golden.
For additional information, visit Admiral Fitzroy Inn on Facebook.
"A beautiful old Newport inn very close to and within sight of the waterfront and right in the middle of town. We couldn't have been more comfortable."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit two per purchaser
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Friday - Saturday stays are available now to 4/12 and 10/21–12/22, 2012
- Sunday- Thursday stays are available now to 5/3 and 10/21–12/22, 2012
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/15-16,2/18-21, 2/27-3/1, 3/5-3/8, 3/12-3/17, 3/20-21, and 3/27-28
- Based upon double occupancy
- Upgrade to King Suite with jet tub and deck for $40 per package based on availability at time of booking
- Taxes are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 22, 2012 • Enjoy By December 22, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings