A Blanket of Roses in the Bluegrass Region
Historic Boone Tavern Hotel & Restaurant • Berea, KY
- A One- ($105) or Two-Night ($187) Stay for Two, Sundays to Thursdays, in a Standard Guest Room
- $25 Dining Credit and a Tasting for Two at Acres of Land Winery
The Kentucky Derby can't come soon enough, so go ahead—pack that plumed Derby hat and race to the Historic Boone Tavern Hotel & Restaurant to enjoy Kentucky tradition at its best.
At this grand, ivory estate, your hosts have mastered the art of Southern hospitality. Slow your gait for a one- ($105) or two-night ($187) stay for two, Sundays to Thursdays, in a standard guest room.
The guest pedigree here lists the likes of Eleanor Roosevelt, Calvin Coolidge, and Henry Ford. Yet, the Boone still makes you feel like you're number one. The only LEED Gold Certified Green hotel in Kentucky, it will surely be best-in-show for eco-conscious guests. Rooms sport elegant furniture made by Berea College students, plus modern touches like soaking tubs and TVs.
Saddle up to explore Berea, named one of Southern Living's favorite small towns in America. Tucked in the state's folk arts and crafts capitol, the Kentucky Artisan Center offers several studios, exhibits, and shops. And tours highlighting the production process of Berea College's craft program can be scheduled by the hotel's staff.
When sipping local vintages sounds like music to your ears, stop by Acres of Land Winery for an included wine tasting for two. Patience, craftsmanship, and pride are all part of the vintner's Triple Crown at this lush vineyard.
Then jockey for a spot at Boone Tavern, where Escapees have $25 to spend. Savor dishes crafted from local produce like smoked pork chops, sassafras salmon, or the signature spoonbread.
When you've got charming accommodations paired with first-class perks, there's just no competing with such a well-bred Escape.
"Travel back in time to this lovely historic hotel. They have a welcoming staff that knows how to treat their guests, and you aren't just a number. The dining experience was lovely."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit one voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are April 14, 19-21, and 27
- Voucher is valid on any room that is available at time of booking
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2012 • Enjoy By April 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings