Nautical New England Nights
Bay Leaf Cottages and Bistro • Lincolnville, ME
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room, Mondays through Thursdays ($198) or Fridays and Sundays ($210)
- Daily Continental Breakfast for Two
- Two Tickets for a 1.5-Hour Sailing Trip with Snack Bag and Beverages
- 1 p.m. Late Checkout
If your nautical know-how needs a little wind in its sails, but you're not quite ready to give up your hold on solid ground, this week's Escape to Bay Leaf Cottages & Bistro offers the best of the sea and the sand.
Cast off your worries as you and a mate navigate toward Lincolnville, Maine, where you'll don your boat shoes and step into a shipshape standard room during a two-night stay for two, Mondays through Thursdays ($198) or Fridays through Sundays ($210), complete with a daily continental breakfast and late 1 p.m. checkout.
Drop your anchor just off the coastline of Penobscot Bay. Dense nature preserves and majestic overlooks pepper the jagged coastlines of this New England gem, where nearly 30 miles of hiking trails offer multiple ways to secure a view.
With the salty Maine air gusting at your back, embark on an included 1.5-hour sailing excursion on the Schooner Olad. Armed with a snack bag and beverages, you'll join your fellow crew with captain Aaron Lincoln as he relates the history of the area aboard his classic craft.
Afterward, stroll the Camden Harbor and sate your whale of an appetite at one of the many dock-side restaurants offering authentic eats such as steamed lobster, surf and turf, and local clam chowder. Explore the many shops and galleries as you fish for gifts for family and friends.
For high-sea adventure at low-land prices, you don't have to be a captain to man this deck.
"The views were pleasant as well. You can sit on the front deck of the hotel and just enjoy the ocean view and breeze."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel 5/11-6/15 and 9/1-10/15
- Blackout dates are 9/20-23 and 10/5-7
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Can not be combined with any other discount including but not limited to AAA and AARP
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of one week applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based on double occupancy; $70 charge for 3rd person
- Bay Leaf Cottages is not responsible for the cancellation by Schooner Olad in the case of weather. Safety is the first concern to clients and crew; a cash refund will not be given but alternate activities will be provided
- Dogs are allowed for $10 per dog per night; the Schooner Olad allows well-behaved pets, on a leash aboard or you may place your pet with Blake Vet's Doggie Daycare for $10 per day
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 15, 2012 • Enjoy By October 15, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings