Right at Home on the Gulf of Mexico
Pointe Estero • Fort Myers Beach, FL
- A Four-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Two-Bedroom Gulfview Suite from Now to August 30, 2012
Sometimes you hanker to get out of town, but you still want all the conveniences of your own abode. Make yourself right at home with this week's Escape to the Pointe Estero, situated on the widest stretch of pristine white sand in Fort Myers Beach, Florida.
Grab the family (or your home-ies) for a four-night stay for up to six guests in a Two-Bedroom Gulfview Suite between now and August 30, 2012 ($525), and set up camp in a beachfront home-away-from-home with fabulous views of the Gulf of Mexico.
Read the included daily newspaper in a chaise on your wrap-around screened balcony; whip up meals in your fully equipped kitchen; and clean wet bathing suits in the washer and dryer. Other homey amenities include a dining area, DVD player, and an oversize marble Jacuzzi tub. Should you want to dine out, you can easily walk to popular eateries such as the South Beach Grille for seafood specials or the Smokin' Oster Brewery for steamers and suds.
Your living quarters at home probably don't include the wide range of perks offered here. Play a set at the tennis courts, workout in the fitness center, lounge by the heated pool with complimentary towels, or rent a cabana on the beach and spend the day swimming, strolling, and shelling. The property's lush grounds also feature a tropical lake and fountain, hot tub, and barbecue area and gazebo; if you have any requests, just talk to the resort's attentive staff.
Area attractions are numerous and varied: explore the outer islands with Captiva Cruises; go on a Dolphin Tour with Holiday Water Sports; play nearby championship golf courses; arrange a nature or kayak tour of Lovers Key State Park; or take the trolley service to local art museums and boutiques.
Go ahead: Make yourself at home on the beach with this week's Escape to Estero Island.
"If you're looking for that Jimmy Buffet-style of slacking, Fort Myers Beach is where it's at. Droves of families and young singles flock to the busy intersection of San Carlos Boulevard and Estero Boulevard."-- Frommer's
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel April 29 through August 30, 2012
- Reservations required and subject to availability; must be made by June 15
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 5/17-19, 5/25-27/12, and 6/28-7/28
- 6% FL sales tax and 5% Lee County tourism tax are not included and will be collected at redemption
- One person must be at least 25 or older to check-in; children allowed
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 30, 2012 • Enjoy By August 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings