Mountainside Rally in Sunny Colorado
Summit County Mountain Retreats • Keystone, CO
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four People in a One-Bedroom Condo ($229)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six People in a Two-Bedroom Condo ($279)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Flanked by towering pines, steeped in rolling rapids, and crisscrossed by some of the country's best hiking trails, Keystone is quintessential Colorado.
Spring for real Rocky Mountain recreation with this week's Escape: a two-night stay for up to four guests in a one-bedroom condo ($229) or for up to six guests in a two-bedroom condo ($279) courtesy of Summit County Mountain Retreats.
All accommodations are just a stone's throw from the mountain's shops, restaurants, and outdoor action. Each of the charming quarters boasts different features like hot tubs, pool tables, heated pools, and grills.
Once you've acclimated to the altitude, blaze a trail up to Loveland Pass, Hoosier Pass, or The Colorado Trail, where you'll trek through some of the area's most breathtaking scenery. In July, make sure to wander through the fields of wildflowers while they're in peak bloom. All trails are within 20 minutes of your accommodations in Keystone.
Hiking is hardly the only game in town. You can also go for an old-fashioned wagon ride with a Chuckwagon Dinner and Wild West Show, or zip through the forest on Breckenridge's 2,500-foot Gold Runner Alpine Coaster. Double back to Mountain View Sports for ten-percent discount on a full-day bike rental and Ride the Pass shuttle service. Or, take to the rocky rivers and get an additional ten-percent discount on white-water rafting at KODI Rafting.
We're shouting it from the mountaintops: this week's Escape to 9,000 feet above sea level, where the air is thin and fun runs thick.
"One of the region's most laid-back destinations, Keystone is understandably popular with families, and has long been a local favorite. Its trails are spread across three adjoining peaks: Dercum Mountain, North Peak, and the Outback."-- Read Fodor's Review of Keystone
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to two (2) vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 45 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: November 1, 2012
- Blackout dates: July 14-15, 2012 (Wine & Jazz Festival), August 4-5, 2012 (Bluegrass & Beer Festival), September 1-2, 2012 (Labor Day Holiday & Taste of Keystone Festival)
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- 5.775% sales tax, 5.34% processing fee, and one-time cleaning fees ($69 for one bedroom/one bathroom, $89 for one bedroom/two bathroom and $99 for two bedroom/two bathroom) not included and will be collected at redemption
- Valid for the following ONE bedroom properties: 200 W. Buffalo, Arapahoe Lodge, Buffalo Lodge, Expedition Station, Jack Pine 8005, Lakeshore 1533, Oro Grande 304, Red Hawk, Silver Mill and Ski Run 402
- Valid for the following TWO bedroom properties: Dakota Lodge, Quicksilver, Red Hawk, Silver Mill and Springs 8811
- Not valid for all Lone Eagle properties, all Timbers properties, Spring 8826 or Silver Mill 8210
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON October 3, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON October 3, 2012 • Enjoy By October 3, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings