Living Large in Jamaica's Capital
Wyndham Kingston Jamaica • Kingston, Jamaica
- A Four-Night Stay for Two in a Tower Guest Room
- Daily Breakfast
As its name suggests, Kingston reigns over Jamaica with all the preeminence befitting a capital city. Both the economic and cultural hub of the Caribbean nation, it is by turns developing and urbane, but never dull.
Discover the island's crown jewel on this week's Escape to the Wyndham Kingston Jamaica, where you and companion will spend four nights in a Tower Guest Room and enjoy daily breakfast ($438).
Set on more than seven acres of lush tropical gardens, the hotel is ideally located in the heart of New Kingston, the capital city's cosmopolitan business and cultural district; shops, restaurants, art galleries, and cinemas are just a short distance away. With a 24-hour fitness center, spa facilities, and a resort-style pool, the Wyndham offers everything you need for a royal getaway without leaving the premises.
If tropical flora is your cup of tea, make like the Queen of England and visit the Royal Botanical Gardens at Hope, home to many exotic and endemic species as well as attractions like the Coconut Museum, the Sunken Gardens, and the Lily Pond. Or, take the fine arts route and visit the National Gallery of Jamaica, displaying an impressive permanent collection of Jamaican School painting and sculpture.
No matter how you spend your day, a veritable feast awaits at the hotel's four on-site restaurants when you return. Indulge in Italian fare with an international twist at the new Ristorante Baci, or sample the poolside dinner buffet as you relax to live music. After hours, the Jonkanoo Lounge Nightclub stays awake with pulsing beats and lively dancing.
You don't have to be a prince to live the high life in Jamaica's capital. From your throne at the Wyndham, all of Kingston is at your feet.
"I love staying at the Wyndham in New Kingston because I always feel so special here. The staff is so accommodating and works hard to make my stay delightful. I have come here my last six trips to Jamaica, and I would not care to stay anywhere else."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations or with any other offer or promotion
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes, resort fee and energy surcharge are not included and will be collected at the property
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 45% savings