Breath of Fresh Air on Vancouver Island
Best Western Premier — Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke • Sooke, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Garden View Room, Arriving Sundays through Thursdays ($276) or Fridays and Saturdays ($322), with $50 Spa Credit for Ocean Palm Spa
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in an Ocean View Room, Arriving Sundays through Thursdays ($455) or Fridays and Saturdays ($520), with Three-Hour Whale Watching Tour for Two from Sooke Coastal Explorations
- $50 Dining Credit for The Mix by Ric's Restaurant
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
The pristine air over British Columbia is renowned for its restorative properties. For a refresher course in high-end leisure, take a deep breath of this week's Escape: a two-night stay for two at the Best Western Premier — Prestige Oceanfront Resort Sooke at the southwestern tip of beautiful Vancouver Island, just 45 minutes from Victoria's Inner Harbour.
You and a companion will take off on a two-night stay for two in a garden-view room, arriving Sundays through Thursdays ($276) or Fridays and Saturdays ($322), and you'll receive a $50 spa credit for Ocean Palm Spa. Or, opt for two nights in an ocean-view room, arriving Sundays through Thursdays ($455) or Fridays and Saturdays ($520), and you'll receive a three-hour whale watching tour for two from Sooke Coastal Explorations. Both options include a $50 dining credit for the on-site Mix by Ric's restaurant.
Situated along Vancouver Island's Pacific coast and in full view of Sooke Harbour, the Juan de Fuca Strait, and the Olympic Mountains, the town's only full-service resort is in rarified air. Depending on the floor, the luxurious guest rooms are decorated in island Colonial, topical, metropolitan, or opulent themes. All accommodations offer pillow-top beds, high thread-count linens, plasma TVs, and wireless Internet.
Let your body and soul exhale at the on-site Ocean Palm Spa, where garden-view room guests receive a $50 spa credit. Purchase signature treatments like the seashell massage, a Swedish-technique session using heated shells, or the caviar facial, an anti-aging therapy using protein-rich caviar products.
Farther afield, you'll be blown away by the wide variety of outdoor adventures, including swimming in the Sooke Potholes—freshwater pools created by unique rock formations—or hiking the West Coast Trail, one of North America's wildest. Ocean-view room guests will get swept up in a three-hour whale-watching tour from Sooke Coastal Explorations. The Juan de Fuca Strait teems with southern resident orcas all summer long.
When you're ready to enjoy gust-atory delights, using your $50 dining credit at The Mix by Ric's, featuring panoramic harbor views and a menu of tapas like tenderloin carpaccio and salmon crostini, all prepared with local ingredients After dinner, toast your trip with one of the restaurant's award-winning specialty cocktails.
Let the prevailing winds carry you away to Vancouver Island for this week's Escape—it's a breath of fresh air.
"One of the most fascinating destinations in Canada, a mountainous bulwark of deep-green forests, rocky fjords, and wave-battered headlands... Bald eagles float above the shorelines, seals slumber on rocky islets, and orca whales cavort in narrow passes."-- Frommer's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Guests must make hotel reservation directly with the property by August 25, 2012
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/Resort fees not included; payable directly to the property
- Offer may be combined to extend stay
- Guests may book additional nights or upgrade their room type directly with property at the time of making their reservations for an additional fee
- Blackout dates are June 29, 30; July 1; August 3, 4, 5, 10, 11, 12
- Booking for whale watching will be required at the time of hotel reservation; two guests are included for whale watching as part of the whale watching package, additional guests would be booked at full retail rates and paid directly to the whale watching company
- Spa reservations required in advance and subject to availability
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2012 • Enjoy By August 31, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 40% savings