A Toast to the Russian River Valley
Applewood Inn • Guerneville, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two, Sundays through Thursdays, in a Small or Midsize Room with Upgrade to a Junior Suite for $50
- $75 Toward a Couples' Massage
- $50 Toward a Three-Course Dinner for Two
- Wine Tasting Passport to 120 Wineries
- Two Welcome Glasses of Champagne
Finding a getaway that lives up to your grape expectations can be tough, but this week's Escape to the Russian River Valley is up to the challenge. Pour yourself a one-night getaway to Guerneville's award-winning Applewood Inn, featured in more than 40 magazines and newspapers.
For $255, you and a fellow wine aficionado will stay for one night, Sundays through Thursdays, in a small or midsize room (Arezzo, Firenze, Lucca, Massa, Pisa, Grosseto, Livorno, Pistoia, or Prato Room). For an additional $50, upgrade to a junior suite.
Before you check-in to your room, pop the cork on your stay with a welcome glass of champagne. Mornings begin with an included country breakfast, after which we recommend lounging by the pool or Jacuzzi surrounded by forest. If you're in the mood to unwind, use your $75 couples' massage credit—you'll be hard-pressed to find a better way to relax. Applewood also offers cable TV, complimentary Wi-Fi, and full concierge service.
Beyond the inn, an included wine tasting passport gives you free tastings at more than 120 of the area's world-class wineries. Later, raise a glass to the gorgeous scenery with a trip to Armstrong Redwood State Reserve, boasting 805 acres of full-bodied coastal redwoods.
Once you've painted the town Merlot, return to the inn to use your $50 dinner credit toward a three-course meal for two at The Restaurant at Applewood Inn, which has earned a Michelin star for the second straight year. Tuck into dishes like pan-roasted Muscovy duck breast and cocoa nib-crusted rack of California lamb, then wash your meal down with a glass of wine from the cellar.
If you're Bordeaux with everyday life, this week's intoxicating Escape to Russian River Wine Country is ripe for the picking, and The Applewood Inn is sure to leave a pleasant taste in your mouth.
"This inn comprises three Mediterranean-style villas that mix rustic décor with warm country charm. ... Applewood restaurant showcases fresh fruits and vegetables picked daily from the garden."-- Gayot
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Must book reservations by November 1, 2012
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and subject to a $35 processing fee for any change of date
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Based upon double occupancy
- May upgrade to extend stay for Sundays through Thursdays only
- Call for details on a third person in room
- Intended for adults only
- The property is non-smoking
- Check-in between 3pm-6pm; late arrivals allowed up to 8pm with prior arrangements
- No pets allowed
- Vouchers include two welcome glass of champagne
- Dinner credit valid only for dates of stay; please note, Restaurant at Applewood is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays, no refunds or credit for restaurant vouchers for visits on these days
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON November 18, 2012 • Enjoy By November 18, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings