Smooth Sailing Along the Shore of Lake Michigan
Port Hotel Restaurant and Lounge • Port Washington, WI
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a European Inn Room
- In-Room Breakfast for Two
- $20 Credit for The Port Hotel Restaurant
- Turn-Down Service with Chocolates
Trying to dock in your next getaway? Drop anchor at The Port Hotel Restaurant & Inn on this week's Escape.
Head 30 minutes due north from Milwaukee to Port Washington, Wisconsin, for a night of luxury and hospitality at the beautifully restored 1902 hotel, where you'll unload your cargo in a European Inn Room for a one-night stay for two ($121).
Batten down the hatches in your accommodations with views of Port Washington and the Lake Michigan harbor, fireplaces, satellite TVs, DVD players, splashes of period décor, and an included turn-down service with chocolates.
You and your fellow passenger will wake to the smell of a chef-prepared breakfast delivered to your room. Choose from savory and sweet dishes on the menu—like a three-egg Denver Omelet with green onion, green pepper, ham, and Colby Jack cheese served with hash browns, your choice of toast, and fresh fruit or a banana-strawberry waffle with fresh whipped cream—and wash it down with your choice of coffee, tea, juice, hot chocolate, or soda.
Afterward, embark on a journey to downtown Port Washington and let a guide do the navigating for you on a walking tour; or browse the historic storefronts, museums, and boutiques on your own. Set sail for the 37-mile Ozaukee Interurban Trail (perfect for biking or cross-country skiing), and then explore the waterfront and marina.
In the evening, steer toward The Port Hotel Restaurant and use your $20 credit toward daily features and house specialties (including lamb shank and barbecue baby back ribs). Start with the oysters Rockefeller topped with hollandaise sauce, then dive into the chicken saltimbocca—chicken cutlets with prosciutto and provolone cheese, braised in sage wine sauce and served with pasta—or the roast prime rib.
Pull into the harbor of Lake Michigan for a quick Escape that will get the wind back in your sails.
"The Port Hotel Inn has a wonderful, calming, and nostalgic atmosphere. We loved staying right in the port so that everything was within walking distance. The restaurant at the inn was outstanding. I highly recommend their oysters Rockefeller!"-- BedandBreakfast.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per purchaser, 1 additional as a gift
- Vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required; subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Stay must be completed by: September 30, 2012
- Based upon double occupancy
- Blackout dates: Saturdays
- Voucher cannot be combined with any other discounts, vouchers, or gift certificates
- Sales tax not included and will be collected at redemption
- Includes chocolates, one $20 dining credit toward a dinner reservation and breakfast for two
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2017 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON September 30, 2012 • Enjoy By September 30, 2012
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings