A Scene-Setting Getaway in the Sonoran
Rancho Mañana Resort • Cave Creek, AZ
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a Two-Bedroom Villa, Sundays through Thursdays ($285) or Fridays and Saturdays ($325)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
The silhouettes of cactuses and air-dried adobe houses as the sun sets over the desert, the twang of country music piercing the slatted doors of a saloon—there's something cinematic about Southern Arizona.
Set the scene for your own atmospheric getaway on a two-night stay for up to four guests in a two-bedroom villa, Sundays through Thursdays ($285) or Fridays and Saturdays ($325) at Rancho Mañana Resort, a sprawling and secluded retreat tucked away in the high-desert foothills of Cave Creek, Arizona.
Villas are appointed with elegant, Western-inspired décor—think king-size beds, fully equipped kitchens, whirlpool tubs, fireplaces, and private balconies or patios. Take in views of the Arizona landscape while sipping a glass of vino from your included bottle of wine.
After a dip in the hotel's palm-lined pool, soak in both the past and present with a visit to the curious streets of Cave Creek.
"This town tucked in the mountains of the northern Sonoran Desert is awash in incongruities," says The New York Times. "Cowboys in dusty chaps hitch their horses in front of saloons along the main drag and duck inside for a beer or bourbon. Nearby, tanned and stylishly dressed couples park their Porsches outside upscale galleries and head inside to haggle with owners over works by local artists like Sergio Ladron de Guevara."
Explore the town's vibrant collection of eclectic shops and art galleries, all while admiring the mauve backdrop of the Sonoran Desert. Later, grab a bite or tackle the bull at the Buffalo Chip Saloon & Steakhouse, featuring live boot-scootin' music and dancing every night of the week, real bull riding outside, and pecan-smoked baby-back ribs, among other real-deal barbecue platters.
Finish your day of discovery with a Southwestern-inspired cocktail and a late-night snack from Mañana's Tonto Bar and Grill, an area mainstay that prepares its dishes with desert-harvested ingredients. It's the perfect end to a perfectly Southwestern Escape.
"Staying at this desert resort gives us the opportunity to appreciate nature not only in the conservation areas, but also while driving in town and thru neighborhoods and right out our windows of the villa. The whole area is natural landscape."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Travel must be completed by January 12, 2013
- Entire value must be used in a single visit
- Limit 2 per purchaser, up to 2 additional as a gift
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture and $75 fee applies
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes/resort fees not included/payable directly to the property
- Blackout dates: 11/22-11/24, 12/21-12/25
- Must be 21 or older to check-in
- $250 incidental deposit by major credit cards or debit cards due at the time of check-in
- No pets allowed
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 12, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 12, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 12, 2013 • Enjoy By January 12, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings