Seamless Stay in Southwest Florida
The Quilter's Inn Bed and Breakfast • Wauchula, FL
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Patriot's Haven or Darn Room
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Lunch for Two at Solomon's Castle
- Bottle of Wine and Cheese and Crackers
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay
These days, finding the perfect small-town inn seams like hunting for a needle in a haystack. Luckily, we've pulled a few strings to bring you this Escape to The Quilter's Inn Bed and Breakfast in Wauchula—only 80 minutes from Tampa and Sarasota, Florida.
Cut loose with a two-night stay for two in the Patriot's Haven or Darn Room and receive daily breakfast for two, lunch at Solomon's Castle, a bottle of wine, and cheese and crackers ($249). Spread out on the king-size bed in your individually decorated accommodations, which feature antique décor, wireless Internet, cable TV, and a private bath.
After an included breakfast for two, piece together a low-key day with time to explore the area and relax. Head to Solomon's Castle: a 12,000-square-foot castle fabricated out of aluminum scraps by sculptor Howard Solomon. For a peek inside, you can purchase a tour and let the guides' puns and tongue-in-cheek humor leave you in stitches.
On the castle grounds you'll find The Boat in the Moat Restaurant, housed in the belly of a Spanish galleon. Here, you can appease grumbling stomachs with an included lunch for two.
Before weaving your way back to the inn, explore the little town of Wauchula. Main Street is lined with quaint shops like Cat's on Main, stocked with a patchwork of housewares and gifts. Two blocks away lies Giovanni's Main Street Kitchen. The restaurant blends seamlessly into the Florida landscape, but its food is cut from authentic Italian cloth.
If you need a stitch of peace and quiet, take this Escape to Wauchula—The Quilter's Inn Bed and Breakfast is bursting at the seams with charm.
"The rooms are all comfortable and creatively decorated, and the living room invites visitors to put their feet up, sip a cup of coffee or tea, and relax. Pattie is a wonderful innkeeper and brings visitors a perfect breakfast."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel November 1 - May 31, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days applies, it is 14 days for special events and holidays, special functions may require longer; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 11/21 - 24, 12/24-25, 2/14/13-2/16/13, 3/1-2, 3/13-16 and 4/17-20
- Based upon double occupancy
- No one under 21
- Restaurant credit cannot be used towards alcohol
- Taxes and gratuities are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2013 • Enjoy By May 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings