A Whole New World in Orlando
Westgate Town Center Resort • Kissimmee, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Up to Four in a One-Bedroom Villa
- VIP Privileges Card for Access to Mini Golf, Paddleboats, Beach Bikes, Tennis Rackets, and More
- 10% Off All On-Site Restaurants and Spa Services at Sister Resort, Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa
If life were a Disney movie, chances are we'd all be frolicking through the forest hand-in-hand with our Prince Charmings, high-pitched woodland sidekicks in tow. But until that fairytale comes true, this week's magical Escape might just be the next best thing.
Experience A Whole New World in the heart of Orlando's famous amusement parks and attractions with a one-night stay for up to four people in a one-bedroom villa at the five-star Westgate Town Center resort, just a mile from Disney World.
Be Our Guest with an included VIP card, granting you access to mini golf, paddle boats, beach bikes, tennis rackets, volleyball courts, and fishing poles. You'll also get ten percent off all on-site restaurants and spa services at the sister resort, Westgate Lakes Resort & Spa, all for just $69.
Say "Hakuna Matata" for the rest of your days, as you set off on an animated adventure minutes from Universal Orlando Resort, SeaWorld, and countless restaurants and shops. Then, Mom and Dad can see another side of the city once the sun sets. "Many people are surprised to find that there's a stylish downtown district, a thriving nightlife scene, and even some residents who don't dress up like pirates during the day," says Lonely Planet.
And if you Just Can't Wait to be King, get the royal treatment right on the resort's grounds, where you'll enjoy hotel perks like full kitchens in each villa, big-screen TVs, 13 outdoor heated swimming pools, screened-in patios, 13 hot tubs, a fitness center, and a Disney movie theater, all overlooking beautiful Lake Wilson.
Make fun a Part of Your World with more things to do than there are fish Under the Sea, with nearby attractions that don't require wishing upon a star. This is the kind of offer you think up Once Upon a Dream, but this getaway is entirely three dimensional, and if that isn't reason to Whistle While You Work, we don't know what is.
"Right next to World Drive and so easy to get to all the parks... The pool with the bar and arcade was great with the beautiful lake view behind it. The room was immaculate, the grounds are beautiful, and everyone we encountered couldn't be more helpful."-- TripAdvisor
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per person, up to 2 additional as gifts
- Limit 1 per stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Rooms are double occupancy
- Not valid for Florida residents
- Additional nights may be purchased at a special discounted rate at time of booking
- Peak season (6/11-6/30, 7/5-8/14, 11/18-11/26, 12/18-12/23) and holiday (7/1-7/4, 12/24-1/1/12) surcharges may apply
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Additional terms and conditions apply: www.westgatereservations.com/terms-and-conditions
- Voucher includes VIP Privileges Card ($50 value), which grants access to mini golf, paddle boats, beach bikes, tennis rackets, and fishing poles, plus 10% off all restaurants and spa services
- For questions, please call: 1-800-647-0704
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2016 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 15, 2011 • Enjoy By December 15, 2011
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings