The Snow is Falling on Okemo Mountain
The Pointe Hotel • Proctorsville, VT
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Two-Queen Room, Fridays and Saturdays ($378)
- $25 Voucher Toward a 50-Minute Massage
- $25 Voucher Toward a Three-Course Prix Fixe Gourmet Dinner for Two
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Tucked away in the lush Green Mountains of southern Vermont, the town of Ludlow—population 2,000—turns a fluffy white come wintertime, turning it into the region's premier ski town. In fact, Parents Magazine named it the Top US Family Snow Resort in 2009, and OnTheSnow.com calls it a "world-class resort" and an "outdoor enthusiast's playground."
Just minutes from the slopes is The Pointe Hotel. Spacious, recently renovated rooms feature two queen-size beds, high-speed wireless Internet access, a telephone with voicemail, a flat-screen cable TV, a mini-refrigerator, a coffee and tea maker, bathrooms with complimentary toiletries, and more.
Though part of Castle Hill Resort and Spa, The Pointe Hotel brings appetizing amenities of its own to the table, so you can swim in the indoor pool or play in the game room, hit the fitness center, or soak in the hot tub. Indulge in a generous helping of relaxation when you use your $25 credit toward a 50-minute massage at the Aveda Concept Spa inside the property's historic carriage house.
And your trip wouldn't be complete without a meal at Castle Restaurant, where Chef Alphonsus Harris whips up French and American cuisine using local ingredients. Weekday guests can use an included $25 credit toward a prix-fixe dinner for two, starting with appetizers like escargot Florentine or apple-brandy lobster bisque. Then choose an entrée such as beef Wellington or wasabi pea-crusted ahi tuna. Finally, garnish your feast with dessert.
"This is our fourth stay at The Pointe and it is still our favorite place to stay when we ski at Okemo Mountain. The lobby is warm and inviting, the restaurant offers a good breakfast, and the pool and hot tub area offers a tropical escape..."-- Hotels.com
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers can be combined to extend stay
- Valid for travel until 4/30/13
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid on group or existing reservations
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 14 days applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Blackout dates are 2/15-23 and 3/15-16
- Dinner voucher cannot be redeemed on 2/14
- Based upon double occupancy
- Taxes and resort fees are not included and will be collected at redemption
- Nights must be used consecutively
- All deal components must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2013 • Enjoy By April 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 55% savings