Getaway to Ireland's South East
Springhill Court Hotel • Co Kilkenny, Ireland
- Overnight Break for Two in Double or Twin Room
- Breakfast Each
- Welcome Cocktail Each
- Late 2 p.m. Checkout
- €10 Voucher for Lavender Spa If Spending €60 or More on Treatments
Gulliver's Travels is thought to have been inspired by Jonathan Swift joining a club who liked to poke fun at popular fiction. But, it's entirely possible that he got the idea of a man waking up disoriented, with a head that's apparently larger than everyone else's, from overdoing the Kilkenny nightlife during his days there as a student. Escapees can play Gulliver and hop aboard their own adventure with an overnight stay for two at the Springhill Court Hotel for just €59 (up to a €120 value).
Drop anchor in either a double or twin room, where you'll open your eyes to a landscape of sleek modern décor and fittings. Everything you need to relax is within a few giant strides: take a plunge into the swimming pool, unwind in the sauna, steam room, and Jacuzzi, or head to the Lavender Spa where you'll receive a €10 voucher when you spend €60 or more on treatments.
When you're washed up and ready to get out and about amongst the Lilliputians, at the hotel's Paddock Bar the locals are friendly and a welcome cocktail each waits to see you off on your voyage around Kilkenny. Breakfast is also included in the morning.
After dark, the city has everything from 14th-century Kyteler's Inn—roaring fires, Irish stew, and witchcraft in a medieval tavern setting—to John Street's bars and clubs, and restaurants specialising in local and Mediterranean cuisine. With a late 2 p.m. checkout the next day, you can take your time on your way out too.
This Escape is for two people and is not valid for stays on a Saturday night. Children may share for free on a room-only basis. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com.
"Kilkenny City has transformed itself into a hip, cosmopolitan destination with a diverse range of restaurants, lively pubs, and bars."-- Discover Ireland
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by June 30, 2013
- Voucher not valid on Saturday nights
- €40 supplement applies to Friday night stays; payable directly to the hotel
- Voucher not valid 19, 26 April, 5, 31 May, 2, 21 June 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a Standard Room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children share free on a room only basis
- Voucher includes: Overnight Break for Two in Double or Twin Room , Breakfast Each, Welcome Cocktail Each, Late 2 p.m. Checkout, €10 Voucher for Lavender Spa If Spending €60 or More on Treatments
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact +353 56 7721122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2013 • Enjoy By June 30, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings