Visit Budapest, the Pearl of the Danube
K+K Hotel Opera • Budapest, Hungary
- Two- (€195) or Three-Night (€269) Stay for Two in an Executive Room
- Daily Buffet Breakfast with Sparkling Wine
- Welcome Drink and Bottle of Hungarian Wine in Room
- River Cruise Along the Danube
- Access to Leisure Facilities
- Use of Internet Corner and Business Lounge
When the Romans first discovered Budapest, they named it Aquincum due to the city's abundance of natural baths. Grab your favourite person, or a rubber duck if you'd prefer, and head for the beautiful Hungarian capital with this week's Escape. Shower your lucky chosen one with affection and enjoy a romantic cruise down the Danube on this luxury trip for two to the K+K Hotel Opera, in the heart of Budapest.
You won't have to splash out: two nights in an Executive Room is yours for just €195 (up to a €356 value) while three nights costs only €269 (up to a €501 value). Feel a ripple of excitement as you are treated to your welcome drink in the hotel bar before being shown up to your Executive Room, where a bottle of Hungarian wine awaits. Spacious and light, each room boasts large windows as well as large marble bathrooms with underfloor heating and a walk-in shower, air conditioning, and the choice of four different types of pillow at reception. You'll also enjoy access to the sauna, gym, spa, and fitness area, as well as use of the internet corner and business lounge, should you require it.
Each morning you'll scrub up for your included deluxe buffet breakfast in the hotel's beautiful Breakfast Room. This is a relaxing and stylish eatery, which serves up an enticing mix of continental and cooked breakfast with plenty of local delicacies—and even a glass of bubbly if you fancy it.
The Danube bisects Budapest and you'll get to see it in the very best light with a Danube river cruise, lasting approximately one hour, included with your stay on one day. Enjoy the World Heritage architecture rising from the banks that has earned Budapest a reputation as one of the world's most beautiful cities. Then, you are free to tap into the city's numerous attractions that lie on your very doorstep. A designated World Heritage Site, Budapest boasts plenty of historical sights: bathe in the soothingSzechenyi and Rudas baths or enjoy the impressive views from Buda Castle and Castle District. If relaxing in the sun is more your style, take a luxurious river cruise down the Danube or head over to Margaret Island where parks, swimming pools, and fountains abound.
Direct Irish flights with Ryanair, and more (not included). Flights take approximately two hours.
"Location, location, location: the K+K Hotel Opera has it all, around the corner from Budapest's beautiful opera house and just far enough away from busy Andrássy út to block out the noise of traffic."-- Fodor's
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- Flights and transfers are not included
- Limit 3 vouchers per purchaser, additional as gifts
- Limit 1 voucher per gift recipient
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people and must be used over consecutive nights
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2013
- Voucher excludes 26-28 July 2013 inclusive Children aged 0-6 stay free, 7-12 €25 supplement per night payable to hotel (maximum of 1 child sharing with 2 paying adults, no family room)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in an Executive Room
- Voucher includes Two- (£165) or Three-Night (£229) Stay for Two in an Executive Room, Daily Buffet Breakfast with Sparkling Wine, Welcome Drink and Bottle of Hungarian Wine in Room, River Cruise Along the Danube, Access to Leisure Facilities, Use of Internet Corner and Business Lounge
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Please contact 0036 1 269 0222 or email email@example.com prior to purchase for further information if required
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 1, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 1, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 1, 2013 • Enjoy By August 1, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings