Gourmet Surrey Getaway with a Three-Course Dinner
The Talbot Ripley • Surrey, United Kingdom
- Overnight Stay for Two in Double Room
- Three-Course Dinner Each in Hotel Restaurant
- Late Midday Checkout
Horatio Nelson is known for his daring feats of courage, but his excellent taste in fine food and lodgings is less widely reported. When he fell in love with Lady Hamilton he had the good sense to take her to The Talbot in Ripley, and you can follow in his footsteps with this Gourmet Escape for just £99 (up to a £202.90 value).
Plot a course for Ripley in Surrey and just 40 minutes outside London you'll arrive in front of the former coach house's ivy-strewn façade. With calming colours and traditional wooden furniture alongside the modern conveniences, your room is fit for an admiral.
On the night of your stay you'll tuck in to a three-course dinner in the hotel's delightful restaurant. The menu includes fine fare such as brandade of fine quality smoked mackerel with fresh horseradish, or Caramelised honey roast belly pork 'Marco Polo'-style, as well as a range of delectable fish and vegetarian mains. Breakfast is included the following morning.
After a late midday checkout the next day, set sail on your own expedition. The spectacular Hampton Court Palace is nearby and offers an insight into the world and wives of Henry VIII, with a ghost trail for the brave, and a Tudor cooking exhibition for the not. Elsewhere, the glasshouses and rainforests at Kew Gardens might provide a safe harbour from the cold.
This Escape is for two people, with availability for all seven days of the week. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at email@example.com—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Recently refurbished to an exceptional standard, The Talbot still retains many impressive historic features, whilst introducing a contemporary twist."-- Visit Surrey
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by August 31, 2013
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a classic twin or double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children allowed. £25 supplement applies per night for extra bed. Payable directly to the hotel
- Wi-Fi included
- Voucher includes: Overnight Stay for Two in Double Room, Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner Each, Late Midday Checkout
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01483 225188 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON August 31, 2013 • Enjoy By August 31, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
or call our concierge at 0207 763 4600
- 0% savings