Backyard Fest: Aerosmith, Barbecue & Craft Beer!
Travel Holdings • New York, NY
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room
- Two General Admissions Tickets to Backyard Fest
- Two Round-Trip Ferry Vouchers to and from Randall's Island
If you had plans for July 13, might as well cancel them now—we've got something cooking that you will not want to miss. Introducing LivingSocial's first ever Backyard Festival: an all-American summer bash featuring live performances by Aerosmith, Joan Jett and the Blackhearts, Yeasayer, and more, along with a special culinary experience curated by Union Square Events, featuring Blue Smoke, El Verano Taquería, Box Frites, Union Square Burger, and more.*
Also on tap (literally), a fully stocked beer garden complete with more than 150 craft brews, a special wine area featuring producers from around the country, Hangout Zone with hammocks and bean bags, Cool Down Zone with misting machines and giant fans, on-site graffiti artists, loads of backyard games, including corn hole, horseshoes, ladder ball, and tons more—all taking place in New York City's real backyard... Randall's Island.
During the weekend of the big show, you want the best of New York City right at your fingertips—and the Astor on the Park puts you in the center of the Manhattan's choicest backyard: Central Park. The newly renovated seven-story hotel boasts smart décor and creature comforts to keep you plugged in during your stay: CD players, televisions, and Internet access points. Marble bathrooms with glass vanities and plush beds with high-thread-count linens pamper while sweeping park views wow. Better still, the hotel is near some of the city's most popular attractions including Radio City Music Hall, the Museum of Modern Art, and Rockefeller Center.
*Regardless of how many nights are purchased, only two event and ferry tickets will be issued.
"Astor on the Park, located on Central Park West, was a delightful boutique hotel located directly across the street from Central Park. My best friend and I spent four nights there enjoying the city. It was more than adequate!... I'd go back."-- TravelPod.com
the fine print
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in
- Reservation Name must match the name on the traveler's photo identification, which must be presented at check-in. Bookings are non-transferrable.
- Escapes Bookings are only valid for the date(s) purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates; Escapes Bookings are subject to forfeiture
- Escapes Bookings expire on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email. You must redeem your Escapes Booking on the date(s) purchased and times indicated on the Confirmation Email
- No refunds allowed
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Check-in: 3 p.m. / Checkout: 12 noon
- Escapes Bookings must be used in a single visit and cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Regardless of how many nights are purchased, only two event and ferry tickets will be issued
- Taxes and resort fees are not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the hotel property are not included
- For more information about the event, visit www.livingsocial.com/events/backyardfest/
- By purchasing this offer for vouchers to the Backyard Festival, you are agreeing to the terms of the LivingSocial Waiver - livingsocial.com/events/pdf/LivingSocial_Waiver-Backyard_Festival.pdf
- Other standard terms and conditions may apply; visit www.livingsocial.com/terms for more information
- Other conditions apply
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
from $0* /night
(includes taxes and fees)