Rest Easy Along Lake Superior
Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior • Lutsen, MN
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Three-Bedroom, Three-Bathroom Cliff House Townhome, Sundays through Thursdays, August 18 to October 18 ($399)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six in a Three-Bedroom, Three-Bathroom Cliff House Townhome, Sundays through Thursdays ($319) or Fridays and Saturdays ($359), October 20 to December 19
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Four Nights
Framed by the clear waters of Lake Superior, and with the Sawtooth Mountains as a backdrop, Lutsen's landscape offers tons of opportunities for outdoor recreation. Thanks to the perennially popular nearby ski resort—the largest in Minnesota—the township was hailed as the "King of the Midwest Hills" in 2009 by The New York Times. But even without snow, this resort area just 30 miles from Canada, as the crow flies, is a royal treat. Hop on the Mountain Tram, or hike the nearby state park trails to see roaring waterfalls as the rivers rush toward Lake Superior. Hit the links at Superior National Golf Course, or arrange a charter fishing trip on the lake. Or trade rustic pursuits for domestic ones and dive into the many restaurants and shops nearby in the quaint seaside village of Grand Marais.
Peaceful and unique, Lutsen Resort on Lake Superior is a four-season retreat, where Minnesota's North Wood traditions run deep. Perched above the lake, Cliff House Townhomes boast excellent views as well as easy access to the resort's pitch and putt Par-3 golf course, which is located just steps from the units. A large kitchen is perfect for cooking a family feast, while a private whirlpool room overlooking the lake is an oasis both day and night. Survey nearby attractions via complimentary Wi-Fi before sinking into an Adirondack chair on the beach, partaking in a naturalist program, or embarking on a kayaking tour. Later, roast marshmallows on the shore beneath the stars.
Watch storms roll in across the shore from the resort's private beach, in front of your townhome with a glass of wine, or with other guests in the lobby. Later, hike the trails that wind amongst the birch, maple, and spruce forest and then head up to one of the many high points overlooking Lake Superior. For a change of pace, the resort offers a robust calendar of free events, as well as a massage center and wellness center on-site.
Return to the rustic browns and white linen of Lakeside Dining Room for an unmatched wine selection offering an impressive selection of award-winning bottles—the restaurant has received an award from Wine Spectator Magazine every year since 2008—as well as contemporary cuisine or the catch of the day. Retire for the evening beside the stone fireplace, or rejuvenate in the lodge sauna before heading to your room with the crash of the waves from lake lulling you to sleep.
"This place was fantastic! The staff was incredibly nice, the food was great, and the overall look and feel of the resort was so romantic and homey."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 2 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing, group or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 6 guests; additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $10 per person per night. Please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 7 days in advance of scheduled arrival or voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): August 30 - September 1; October 17-20; November 28-30, 2013
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2018 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 19, 2013 • Enjoy By December 19, 2013
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings