Romance in a Welcoming Staffordshire Hotel
Three Queens Hotel • Staffordshire, United Kingdom
- Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Double
- Daily Full English Breakfast
- Three-Course Dinner on First Evening in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant
- Seven-Day Availability
Burton upon Trent is the Bruges of East Staffordshire: known for its independent breweries, charming markets, and fascinating history. Whether it's you or your other half who appreciates a fine tipple, crack open this Escape to The Three Queens Hotel and Lodge for a break that's as romantic as it is refreshing.
Drink it all in: a two-night stay for two people at the charming hotel is just £99 (up to a £225 value). For that you'll settle in for a night in good company, in an executive double room that includes Genesis entertainment system with 20 TV channels (blockbuster films and on-screen internet also available at an extra charge), as well as on-site parking and charming en suite complete with your very own rubber duckie.
Here's something you and your lovebird will savour: as well as a daily cooked English breakfast, your stay includes a three-course meal each at The Grill Room; an AA Rosette-awarded heritage-style eatery featuring light woods, neutral walls, and leaf-patterned seating and table runners. Indulge in such dishes such as goats' cheese and beetroot salad, baked salmon with asparagus and white wine sauce, and raspberry champagne torte from a menu which changes with the seasons.
Pour yourself into all manner of activities in the area: keep him sweet while you quench your thirst for knowledge at The National Brewery Centre or with a Marston's Brewery Tour; wet your appetites for speed at Donington Park Racing Circuit, Uttoxeter Racecourse, the Forest Four-Wheel Driving Experience, or on a rollercoaster at Alton Towers or Drayton Manor Park; uncap your love of history with a tour of Calke Abbey, Chatsworth House, Kedleston Hall, or Tutbury Castle; or take a sip of local culture at one of the many markets. We'll drink to that.
This Escape is for two people. Children can stay for a £20 supplement payable directly to the hotel. Got a question? Contact our Travel Concierge at firstname.lastname@example.org—be sure to quote the name of the property.
"Smart day rooms include the medieval styled Grill Restaurant, a modern bar and a contemporary breakfast room. A warm welcome is assured from the professional staff."-- The AA
30 day money-back guarantee
Can't find the dates you want? Dog ate your passport? No worries. You have 30 days post-purchase to return your voucher, no questions asked.
the fine print
- 1 voucher is valid for 2 people (must be used over consecutive nights)
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation
- Reservations required and subject to availability - stay must be completed by February 7, 2014
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Deal based on double occupancy in a executive double room
- Offer cannot be combined to extend stay
- Children under 12 allowed. £20 supplement per night applies payable directly to hotel. Meals charged as taken
- Wi-Fi included in bar area
- Voucher includes: Two-Night Stay for Two People in an Executive Double, Daily Full English Breakfast, Three-Course Dinner on First Evening in AA Rosette-Awarded Restaurant, Seven-Day Availability
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer and cannot be applied towards existing reservations
- Please contact merchant directly, within 30 days of voucher-issue, for information on any special assistance required including disabled access - if the merchant's arrangements are not adequate for your requirements, LivingSocial will be happy to issue a refund under our standard cancellation policy
- Please contact 01283 523 800 prior to purchase for further information if required
- Deal price inclusive of VAT
- Enjoy By date on this voucher cannot be validly extended without the express written endorsement of LivingSocial. Without such written endorsement, any offer by the merchant to extend the Enjoy By date cannot be honoured by LivingSocial in the event that the merchant defaults
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 7, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 7, 2014 • Enjoy By February 7, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• No cash value/cash back
• Service not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings