A Peaceful Retreat on the Shores of Roche Harbor
Roche Harbor Resort • Friday Harbor, WA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Cottage or a One-, Two-, or Three-Bedroom Condo, Mondays through Thursdays from September 17 to November 10 ($259)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Up to Six Guests in a Cottage or a One-, Two-, or Three-Bedroom Condo, Any Days of the Week from November 11 to December 25 ($259)
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Ten Nights
Get away to this serene waterfront resort in historic Roche Harbor, on San Juan Island.
Named one of the top 41 places to go in 2011 by The New York Times, the San Juan Islands, just off the coast of Washington, are home not only to awe-inspiring natural wonders, from migrating whales to pristine beaches, but also to a blossoming food scene that makes use of the region's supremely fresh produce. And in Roche Harbor, a breezy three-hour journey from Seattle that includes a short but jaw-droppingly beautiful ferry ride, visitors find themselves at the center of all the islands have to offer.
One of the few places on San Juan Island with rooms overlooking the water, Roche Harbor Resort offers both easy access to aquatic adventure and beautiful views of this awe-inspiring land- and seascape. Choose from a handful of accommodations, from a one-bedroom condo—perfect for couples—to a two-bedroom cottage for up to four guests, to a three-bedroom condo that can accommodate as many as six. All units are equipped with a full kitchen, a dining area, and a living area, and when the sun comes out you'll want to make use of your grill, picnic table, and fire pit.
Paddle around one of the world's top sea-kayaking destinations, also named among the 10 Best Trips of Summer 2011 by National Geographic Traveler. Or, just soak up the sparkling waters from the shore. On land, you can go sightseeing around the island on a moped, hit the trails through old lime quarries on a bike, or stroll around the compact village center where the company store still stands. Or, feel free to enjoy the peace and quiet—this remote island is accessible only by seaplane and ferry.
"Big thumbs up. Beautiful place. Friendly staff. Great deal through LivingSocial."-- LivingSocial Member
"Wonderful weekend! Beautiful room, great service, yummy food. Thank you."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for up to 6 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Pet friendly rooms are available for additional fee
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): November 2-8, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 25, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 25, 2014 • Enjoy By December 25, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms