A Blissful Retreat on the Olympic Peninsula
Lake Quinault Lodge • Quinault, WA
- A One-Night ($79) or Two-Night ($149) Stay for Two in a Boathouse or Main Lodge Non-View Room
- Or, a One-Night ($89) or Two-Night ($169) Stay for Two in a Main Lodge View Room or Standard Lakeside Non-Renovated Room
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to Four Nights
We typically don't think of rain forests as being part of the American landscape, but Washington's Olympic Peninsula, much of which receives upward of ten feet of precipitation each year, comprises one of the greatest temperate rain forests in the Lower 48. The abundance of water here has provided Olympic National Forest with some of the most breathtaking landscapes in the world, a place where permanently snow-capped glaciers overlook huge swathes of uninhabited coastline, where lush expanses of old-growth forest play host to a number of animal species that live only in the Pacific Northwest. This is a natural habitat that exists nowhere else in the country, and almost all of it is within a three-hour drive of Seattle.
It should come as no surprise that Lake Quinault Lodge, a sanctuary surrounded by trees and streams and lakes, set far away from the hubbub of city life, was featured on PBS's "Great Lodges of the National Parks." Built in 1926, the main lodge—a cozy brick fireplace at its heart—welcomes guests with rustic charm and modern comfort. Go for a dip in the lake or make a splash in the heated indoor pool; soak up some rays on the dock, or warm up in the sauna; enjoy an elegant seafood meal in the Roosevelt Dining Room, or pack a picnic and set out on a hiking or biking excursion. And be sure, after a day of adventure, to unwind by the fireplace with a glass of wine.
Each room in the main lodge is appointed with a queen-size bed, with View rooms offering picturesque vistas of the lake. In the private bathroom, you'll have either a clawfoot tub, a walk-in shower, or a tub/shower combination. The three-story Lakeside building features 36 spacious rooms appointed with a king or two double beds, a TV, and a private bathroom. Built in 1923, the Boathouse features eight rooms and a wraparound veranda, and all rooms come with two to three beds and a private bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking.
"On a lovely glacial lake in Olympic National Forest, this beautiful early-20th-century lodge complex is within walking distance of the lakeshore and hiking trails in the spectacular old-growth forest."-- Read Fodor's Review of Lake Quinault Lodge
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, additional as gifts; up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays September 15, 2013 - March 28, 2014; must book by November 1, 2013
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture]
- $1 interpretive fee, $1 National Friends of the Forest fee, 8.4% sales tax, 3% lodging tax, and 2% utility tax not included; payable directly to the property
- Credit card information and photo ID is required at check-in; must be 18 or over to check-in
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Blackout date(s): October 18-19, 2013; November 28-30, 2013; December 24-31, 2013; January 17-20, 2014; February 14-16, 2014
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 28, 2014 • Enjoy By March 28, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings