A Southern Belle on the Battery in Charleston
The Palmer Home Bed & Breakfast • Charleston, SC
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in the Country Club Room, Italian Room, Front Room, King Room, Suite, or Magnolia Suite, Sundays through Thursdays ($299)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Italian Room, Front Room, King Room, Suite, or Magnolia Suite, Fridays and Saturdays ($399)
- Daily Breakfast for Two
- Daily Wine and Cheese for Two
- Complimentary Parking
Views of Fort Sumter plus outstanding hospitality make this historic Charleston B&B a must-stay.
It's the quietest neighborhood of Charleston, South Carolina, that has the most to say. Charleston's Historic District south of Broad Street is decked out with pastel row houses, marvelous museums, and palatial pre-war mansions. The meandering streets are lined with towering oaks draped with Spanish moss, and echo with the hoof-clacks of horse-drawn carriages. From the famed forts to manicured gardens, you'll hear the awed chatter of visitors and the steady treading of locals. But what speaks loudest about Charleston's Historic District is its indelible role as the heart of the Old South.
In its third generation of family ownership, The Palmer Home Bed & Breakfast has remained a Charleston institution through warfare, earthquakes, and hurricanes. Stay in the third-floor guest rooms at "The Pink Palace," decked out with 200-year-old antiques, private baths, and queen beds in the most spacious lodgings South of Broad—it's the only double lot on the Battery.
Entertaining guests since 1848, Palmer Home takes Southern hospitality to a new level. Snack on home-style cookies and pink lemonade fresh from the kitchen, or attend a wine and cheese tasting every afternoon in the drawing room. You'll enjoy complimentary off-street parking, a seasonal swimming pool, and a full Southern buffet breakfast every morning along with views of the Charleston Harbor and Fort Sumter.
A true Southern gem. Wonderful getaway. Our room was very beautiful. The history of the house is very entertaining in itself."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 per customer, up to 1 additional as a gift; vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays from December 1, 2014 to February 28, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily breakfast for 2, daily wine and cheese for 2, and complimentary parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 1 additional guest may be added to the Front Room based on availability and at an additional cost of $50 per person
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): December 24-27, 2014; December 30, 2014-January 1, 2015; January 16-19, 2015; February 12-15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON February 28, 2015 • Enjoy By February 28, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings