A Private Perch Atop the Cliffs of Kauai
The Cliffs at Princeville • Princeville, Kauai, HI
- A Five-Night or Seven-Night Stay for Up to Four Guests in a One-Bedroom Suite
- 25% Off Dollar Rent-A-Car
- 25% Off a Kauai Movie Tour with Roberts Hawaii
- Combine Vouchers to Stay Up to 14 Nights
As the oldest island in Hawaii, Kauai is often referred to as "The Garden Isle"—and for good reason. Six million years in the making, the North Shore of Kauai is a natural masterpiece, a landscape of cascading waterfalls, lush valleys, towering cliffs, and miles of white, sandy beaches surrounded by the crystal-clear blue ocean. But hiking boots and trail maps aren't the only ways to get to know the island: Explore vibrant coral reefs or surf the barreling waves overhead, feel the warm breeze of the trade winds on horseback, or simply sip a cool, refreshing drink while watching the vibrant colors of the sun set behind Mt. Makana (Bali Hai).
A 22-acre property perched atop a high bluff overlooking the Pacific, The Cliffs at Princeville offers private condominium suites in a resort-style setting, featuring two pools, two Jacuzzis, half-court basketball, pickleball, shuffleboard, putting green, keiki playground, and more. Following a $5 million renovation in 2011, each spacious one-bedroom suite offers Polynesian furnishings, hardwood floors, a fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops, two full baths, two private lanais, a separate living room, and a master bedroom.
Get your bearings with 25 percent off a Hawaii Movie Tour, courtesy of Roberts Hawaii. The six-hour tour takes passengers on an air-conditioned minibus that stops at iconic locales you'll recognize from the silver screen, from Wailua Falls to Hanalei Bay. Lunch is included in the tour, and you'll even catch a few movie clips during the ride.
A perennially popular activity on this grassy isle is golf, and you'll discover two courses designed by Robert Trent Jones, Jr., on Kauai's North Shore. Customize your game with five different tees offered at each hole of the Prince Golf Course, or choose from among three nine-hole courses at the Makai Golf Course. If golf isn't your game, immerse yourself in the local culture with a rice mill and taro farm tour, or the Steelgrass Chocolate farm tour. After a day of exploring, stop by and speak with a knowledgeable concierge about arranging a massage that incorporates fresh island botanicals.
"The Cliffs was amazing. The rooms were perfect. Thanks for a great experience. We will be back at some point!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 2 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between January 1 and June 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 4 guests
- 25% discount at Dollar Rent-A-Car is off published rates at time of booking with Dollar Rent-A-Car; discount code cannot be used or combined with any other offers or promotions and rates are subject to change
- Children allowed
- Internet access available throught the property
- Airfare not included
- Taxes of 13.4167% and daily resort fee of $10.71 are not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 20, 2014 • Enjoy By June 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings