High Adventure in the Cherokee National Forest
Whitewater Express • Copper Hill, TN
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in a Deluxe Cabin at Ocoee Camp
- Whitewater Rafting on the Ocoee River for Two
- Choice of Horseback Riding, Paintball, or Treetop Ropes Course for Two
- Combine Unlimited Vouchers for an Extended Stay or Larger Group of Travelers
Grab a paddle and raft the Ocoee, then choose your own adventure: A paintball game, horseback ride, or treetop ropes course.
Situated just north of Georgia in Tennessee, the tiny town of Copperhill is any outdoorsman's dream. With three of the region's best white-water rivers nearby, plus hundreds of miles of hiking and biking trails in the Cherokee National Forest, it's a wonder only 500 residents call Copperhill home throughout the year. Then again, that just leaves more wilderness to get lost in—who can complain?
Leave the tents at home: With Whitewater Express, you and a companion will spend two nights in a deluxe cabin at Ocoee Camp. While each cabin features a different design, they are all new, fashioned from native logs, and within walking distance of organized activities. Accommodations have kitchens, private bathrooms, double and queen-size beds, and flat-screen TVs—and Whitewater Express supplies DVDs and Blu-ray discs for unwinding after active days out in the wilderness.
Pick how the day gets action-packed. You won't miss out on one drop of outdoor adventure with your choice of horseback riding, paintball, or a treetop ropes course.
Earn white-water glory. You'll also be splashing down the Ocoee River on a guided white-water rafting trip, which is sure to get your adrenaline really pumping.
Free time? Spend your spare hours hiking the dense forests of the Cherokee National Forest on the Tanasi or Chilhowee Trail System. In the evenings, gather around the crackling comfort of your own campfire, where you can tell stories, make some s'mores, and simply relax. You might even be tempted to pen a postcard to Mom and Dad letting them know how much fun you've had—this is one Escape worth writing home about.
"This trip was awesome! Definitely worth every penny—the cabin they put us in was absolutely gorgeous too. Can't wait to go back!"-- LivingSocial Member
"This was such a relaxing weekend. The entire staff is so friendly and helpful. This was our second whitewater experience and it was so fun."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
the fine print
- Limit 6 per customer, up to 6 additional as gifts; vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 10, 2016
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes white-water rafting on the Ocoee River for two, choice of horseback riding, paintball, or treetop ropes course for two
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; may purchase multiple vouchers for a larger group (up to 12 people/cabin)
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 2 weeks in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 10, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON July 30, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 10, 2016 • Enjoy By June 10, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings