Historic Haunts in Pennsylvania Dutch Country
Heritage Hotel • Lancaster, PA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room on Sundays until November 3, Two Tickets to the Frightmare Asylum at Field of Screams, and a $30 Dining Credit ($99)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Standard Room until January 31, 2014, and a $50 Dining Credit ($169)
Visitors who flock to Lancaster to taste the fruits of a simpler life defined by Old World crafts and 300 years of tradition are often pleasantly surprised. Here, they'll find cosmopolitan diversions coexisting side-by-side—downtown farmer's markets meld modern and historic offerings, and meals can range from traditional Amish breakfasts to cutting-edge modern cuisine at local area eateries. Downtown Lancaster boasts breweries, farmers' markets, and more than 90 restaurants—many of which are independently owned and operated—and the area's more-than-200 unique shops and boutiques make shopping a treat.
The classic red brick exterior of Lancaster's Heritage Hotel is enhanced by the stonework surrounding its large entryway. Step inside to admire the newly redecorated lobby before being whisked away to the remodeled rooms, each of which feature a tiled shower and either a single king-size bed or two queen-size beds. Guests are welcome to the fitness room, full bar, and complimentary Wi-Fi—not to mention the on-site restaurant. At Loxley's, customers dine in a cozy two-story structure with natural wood walls and a tree growing through the center of the room, making this distinctive culinary experience akin to relaxing in a tree house.
Once you've enjoyed some fall fun at Lancaster's boutiques and farmers' markets, head to nearby Mountville for a Halloween hangout. For more than 20 years, Mountville's Field of Screams has delighted visitors looking for thrills and chills. Face your fears in the Frightmare Asylum, where unhinged doctors perform terrifying experiments and the unnerved patients seek revenge on anyone who enters the hospital's halls. Haunt Rater, Lancaster County Magazine, and The Baltimore Scare Crew all agree: this annual attraction is guaranteed to have you screaming for more.
"Neatly painted farmhouses dot the countryside of Lancaster County, nearly 65 miles west of Philadelphia. Whitewashed fences outline pastures, and the landscape looks like a patchwork quilt of squares and rectangles."-- Read Fodor's Review of Pennsylvania Dutch Country
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Not valid for King Whirlpool rooms; all other rooms are subject to availability
- Frightmare Asylum tickets only valid for this specific exhibit. You can purchase tickets to the other 3 attractions on site at Field of Screams
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): October 5, 12, 26, November 23, 30, December 7 and 31
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2014 • Enjoy By January 31, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings