Lower Queen Anne Hotel Close to Seattle's Space Needle
Mediterranean Inn • Seattle, WA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Sundays through Fridays Between Now and March 31 ($99) or Between April 1 and 30 ($119)
- Complimentary Parking
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Stay close to all Seattle has to offer at this hotel, where you'll have a spacious room with a kitchenette.
A place for anyone and everyone. Home to hipsters and baristas, as well as rap stars and pro football champs, Seattle is a city teeming with intriguing contradictions.
Why worry about weather? The region may have a reputation for being rainy, but Seattle's yearly average regularly comes in below that of DC or New York City—so bring an umbrella, but don't let the chance of precipitation stop you from exploring.
Percolate in Pike Place. After a trip to the iconic Space Needle, make a day of strolling through Pike Place Market. See the coffee shop that started it all, then literally catch a fish from a friendly vendor. Have your smartphone ready—the resulting pic will be too cool not to share.
European sensibility pervades the Mediterranean Inn, a hotel boasting 180 guest rooms—all with kitchenettes. Non-smoking accommodations feature large windows, some of which spill out into stunning views of Puget Sound. Wi-Fi, a spacious work station with an ergonomic desk chair, and an entertainment center with a 32-inch LCD TV and DVD player make each room the epitome of modern comfort. In the lobby, the concierge rents bikes and helmets for riding around Lower Queen Anne as a part of the hotel's guest program; or guests can use the Monorail, which is an easy ten minutes away. With a Starbucks connected to the lobby, the Space Needle outside your window, and stunning sunsets and the Seattle skyline visible from the relaxing rooftop deck, you're in the perfect position to experience the very best of Seattle.
Perfect location! Walking distance to so many great places! Clean and contemporary! Even a view of the Space Needle and the sound!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 5 per customer, up to 5 additional as gifts; up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes parking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Credit card information and photo ID required at check-in; must be 21 or over to purchase and check-in
- Upgrades available; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): March 20, 27; April 6, 14, 15, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 2, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2015 • Enjoy By April 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms