Savor the Napa Valley at this Calistoga B&B
Wine Way Inn • Calistoga, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Napa or Rutherford Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($119)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in the Napa or Rutherford Room, Sundays through Wednesdays ($198) or Thursdays through Saturdays ($299)
- Gourmet Daily Breakfast for Two
- Two-for-One Wine Tasting Passes
Sip local wine and enjoy a perfect view of Mount St. Helena at this beautiful bed and breakfast in the Napa Valley.
Award-winning wine, gourmet food, and a sunny Mediterranean climate: The Napa Valley really does live la dolce vita. And at the northern end of this renowned wine region, the small town of Calistoga—known for its hot springs, Mission Revival architecture, and wineries—offers the best of Napa in one small package. The eclectic downtown sticks to its roots by emphasizing local businesses and walkability, meaning fast food restaurants are forbidden by law and two-lane roads are the norm.
The Wine Way Inn captures the spirit of this sensuous region. Housed in a historic Craftsman-style home, Calistoga's oldest bed and breakfast offers thoughtfully appointed guest rooms, each with a private bath. In the mornings, wake to a complimentary multi-course breakfast, with offerings from owner Gillian Kite's Inn Food Cookbook. When you set off to explore Napa, the inn makes it easy, with a complimentary shuttle to area attractions (except for Sundays during the winter). Complimentary wine can be enjoyed at your leisure, curled up in front of the fire in the guest lounge on cool evenings or on the multi-level redwood deck, with views of Mount St. Helena.
Napa Valley is a wine-drinker's utopia. Uncork a variety of vintages with two-for-one tasting tours at select wineries, including August Briggs, Vermeil Wines, Summers Winery, T-Vine Cellars, Tank Garage Winery, and Charbay Distillery and Winery. Then, treat yourself to local flavors and fresh, wood-fired pizza at Boskos Trattoria, an authentic Italian restaurant just three blocks from the Wine Way Inn.
"The Wine Way Inn was amazing. Great people and great location. The breakfast was also very good!"-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- 2-night minimum required with 2-night voucher
- Only valid for stays now - March 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes daily gourmet breakfast and 2-for-1 wine pass at Maldonado, August Briggs, Vermeil, Summers, T-Vine Cellars, Tank Garage Winery, and Charbay
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 15 days in advance of scheduled arrival with $25 re-scheduling fee; 14 days or less, voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14% taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- Children require prior arrangement
- Upgrades available to the St. Helena or Yountville rooms for $20 per night, to the Oakville or Calistoga rooms for $30 per night, to the Silverado or Lokoya rooms for $80 per night
- Stays in December and January may receive a free room upgrade to next level based on availability on arrival
- Blackout date(s): November 26-27, 2014; December 23-26, 31, 2014; January 1, 18, 2015; February 13-15, 2015; March 1-2, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON March 31, 2015 • Enjoy By March 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings