Savor the Napa Valley at a Calistoga B&B
The Wine Way Inn • Calistoga, CA
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Napa or Rutherford Room, Mondays Through Thursdays
- Gourmet Breakfast for Two
- Complimentary Wine Tastings for Two at Tank Garage Winery and T-Vine Cellars
- Two-for-One Wine Tastings at Vermeil Wines
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation
Sip local wine and enjoy a perfect view of Mount St. Helena from the garden gazebo at this beautiful bed and breakfast in the Napa Valley.
Award-winning wine, gourmet food, and a sunny Mediterranean climate: The Napa Valley really does live la dolce vita. And at the northern end of this renowned wine region, the small town of Calistoga—known for its hot springs, Mission Revival architecture, and wineries—offers the best of Napa in one small package. The eclectic downtown sticks to its roots by emphasizing local businesses and walkability—meaning fast food restaurants are forbidden by law and two-lane roads are the norm.
The Wine Way Inn captures the spirit of this sensuous region. Housed in a historic Craftsman-style home, Calistoga's oldest bed and breakfast offers thoughtfully appointed guest rooms, each with a private bath. In the mornings, wake to a complimentary multicourse breakfast, with offerings from owner Gillian Kite's Inn Food Cookbook. When you're ready to explore Napa, the inn makes it easy, with a complimentary shuttle to area attractions. Complimentary wine can be enjoyed at your leisure, curled up in front of the fire in the guest lounge on cool evenings, or on the multilevel redwood deck as you bask in the view of Mount St. Helena.
Napa Valley is a wine-drinker's utopia. Uncork a variety of vintages during included tasting tours at Vermeil Wines, T-Vine Cellars, and Tank Garage Winery. Then, treat yourself to local flavors and fresh, wood-fired pizza at Boskos Trattoria, an authentic Italian restaurant just three blocks from the Wine Way Inn.
• Want to make your Escape during a weekend? Ask about upgrades for $60/night when booking—two-night minimum is required
The Wine Way Inn was amazing. Great people and great location. The breakfast was also very good!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now through June 30, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes gourmet breakfast for two, complimentary wine tastings for two at Tank Garage Winery and T-Vine Cellars, two-for-one tastings at Vermeil Wines, and Wi-Fi
- Must be age 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- 14% local taxes not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Upgrades to weekends available for an additional $60/night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation. Two-night minimum required for weekend stays
- Upgrades available to other rooms: $20 for Yountville and St. Helena, $30 for Oakville and Calistoga, and $80 for Silverado and Lokoya please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): May 22 to 25 and 29 to 31, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON May 27, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON June 30, 2015 • Enjoy By June 30, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms