Retreat to the Heart of Kentucky Wine Country
Elk Creek Vineyards • Owenton, KY
get it now to save even moreclose
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Arriving Sundays Through Thursdays ($79)
- Or, a Two-Night Stay for Two in a Queen Room, Arriving Sundays Through Thursdays ($149) or Fridays and Saturdays ($185)
- Daily Continental Breakfast
- Winery Tour
- Valid for Stays from Now to April 30, 2016
- Combine Four Vouchers to Extend Your Stay
- After Purchase, Follow Your Voucher's Redemption Instructions to Complete Your Reservation by March 14, 2016
Wine among the rolling hills of—Kentucky? Welcome to the Napa of the Bluegrass State, home to this charming winery.
When it comes to alcohol, we associate Kentucky with bourbon. But the commonwealth's past as a wine region—home, in 1798, to the country's first commercial vineyard—has seen a renaissance in recent years. At the forefront of this resurgence is Elk Creek Vineyards. Situated in the rolling hills of Owenton, about an hour from Lexington, Louisville, and Cincinnati, this 13-year-old winery is now Kentucky's largest. Not only do guests flock to Elk Creek Vineyards to indulge in delicious reds and whites, they also come to enjoy the bed and breakfast, art gallery, deli, and amphitheater.
Between the accommodations and the amenities, Elk Creek Vineyards is truly an all-in-one retreat in the heart of this burgeoning wine region. There's a variety of lodging options on offer:
The Lodge. Stay in a queen room at the Lodge, and you'll be treated to a private deck overlooking the vineyard, a private bath, plush linens, and down comforters. The Lodge is also equipped with a gourmet kitchen, dining area, and fireplace.
The Inn. Or, opt for a stay at the quaint Inn, which sits on a hill overlooking the property and is appointed with a full kitchen, gas grill, living room, and dining area. The downstairs queen room features a bathroom across the hall, while the two upstairs queen rooms share a bath.
The Estates. Meanwhile, all queen rooms at the Estates offer a private bathroom with rain shower head, private entry, mini fridge, and coffeemaker.
• Remember to go online and reserve your travel before March 14, 2016
• 9% state and county taxes and resort fees are not included—you'll pay those directly to the property
• Ask when booking about upgrading to a king room for an additional $50/night
• Rollaway beds are not available
Elk Creek Vineyards is a hidden gem in the beautiful rolling hills of KY. The room at the lodge was wonderful, and the winery itself offered great food, entertainment, and, of course, wine! If you are looking for a quick getaway, this is a must.-- LivingSocial Member
Delightful!! If you want a lovely, relaxing atmosphere with beautiful surroundings, good food, and wonderful people, this is just the spot!!-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 4 per customer, up to 4 additional as gifts; up to 4 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays now to April 30, 2016
- Book-by date: customer must contact merchant by March 14, 2016 to make booking
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 72 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Not valid for groups or meetings
- Voucher includes daily continental breakfast and winery tour
- 9% state and county taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services, and gratuity at the property are not included
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- No roll-away beds available
- Upgrades to king room available for an additional fee of $50 per night; please inquire with merchant at time of booking reservation
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON February 12, 2021 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON April 30, 2016 • Enjoy By April 30, 2016
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms