A Slice of Old Florida at This Mount Dora Inn
Mount Dora Historic Inn • Mt. Dora, FL
- A One-Night Stay for Two in the Miss Elsie Room or Dick's Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($129) or Fridays or Saturdays ($135)
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in the Mister Charles Room or the Mary Grey Room, Sundays through Thursdays ($116) or Fridays or Saturdays ($122)
- $30 Credit Toward a One-Hour Segway Tour for Two from Segway of Central Florida
- $10 Credit Toward a One-Hour Swedish Massage at Healing Hands Massage & Bodywork
Experience a taste of Old Florida at this historic inn, situated just a few blocks from downtown Mount Dora.
Just 30 miles northwest of Orlando—and worlds away from the scurry of it all—the charming town of Mount Dora pays homage to a Florida that once was. The historic downtown is lined with well-preserved architecture from the town's early days, the late 1800s. It thrives with locally owned wine tasting rooms, art galleries, specialty shops, outdoor cafes, and eclectic restaurants—all of which are adorned with twinkling lights and festive décor during the holiday season. With Lake Dora only a few yards away, one can experience not only scenic vistas but also plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation.
Authentically quaint and perennially relaxing, the canary-yellow Mount Dora Historic Inn and Cottages sits just a few blocks from the historic downtown. The inn's four tastefully appointed rooms each feature a king or queen bed draped in 300-thread-count linens, a private bath with soaking tub or shower, a sitting area, wireless Internet, and cable TV. Enjoy a restful night in one of these private, quiet, and cozy rooms, then awaken to a gourmet breakfast that's included with each stay. Afterwards, take a tour with Segway of Central Florida, try a massage at Healing Hands Massage & Bodywork, and make your way to nearby Lake Dora to see the splendor of the Sunshine State.
"The inn was within walking distance to everything in town, which was really a plus. The staff was friendly and very helpful. I would go back to this inn in the future."-- LivingSocial Member
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Vouchers may not be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays between now and January 31, 2015
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes $30 credit toward a one-hour segway tour for two from Segway of Central Florida and a $10 credit toward a one-hour Swedish massage at Healing Hands Massage & Bodywork
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for 2 guests
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Blackout date(s): October 24-26, 2014; November 11, 2014; November 14-16, 2014; November 26-29, 2014; December 5-6, 2014; December 12-13, 2014; December 24-27, 2014; December 31, 2014-January 1, 2015; January 16-19, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON January 31, 2015 • Enjoy By January 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings