Savour a British Bounty at This Port Hope B&B
Summerhill B&B & British Eatery • Port Hope, Canada
- A Two-Night Stay for Two in Any Guest Room, Sundays through Thursdays Between Now and September 30 or Any Day Between October 1 and December 20
- Daily Full English Breakfast for Two
- Coffee and Scones Upon Arrival
- Late 1 p.m. Checkout
Between the scones and full English breakfast, this B&B is an Anglophile's dream vacation.
Drive less than an hour from Toronto, up the shores of Lake Ontario and into the town of Port Hope, and you'll encounter a place that time forgot. Recently voted Best Destination in Canada by Reader's Digest, the city is now home to about 16,000 residents. But its particularly slow growth in the late 19th and early 20th centuries resulted in downtown Port Hope retaining its roots. Today, 300-plus structures bear historical significance, more than anywhere else in the country, while the town's location at the confluence of the Ganaraska River and Lake Ontario give outdoor enthusiasts as much to look forward to as their culture-vulture counterparts.
It shouldn't come as a surprise that Port Hope's Summerhill B&B & British Eatery treats every guest like a member of the royal family. Here, you'll enjoy fresh scones and coffee upon arrival before settling into one of three cozy rooms, all of which feature en-suite bathrooms, wireless Internet, and cable TV. Each morning, sit down to a full English breakfast before going out to explore Port Hope. Don't forget to return to the Summerhill Eatery in the afternoon for the ultimate English tradition: high tea.
"We have never stayed at a B&B before and thought it was a lovely experience. We enjoyed the scones, butter, raspberry jam, and tea on arrival."-- BBCanada
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Limit 1 voucher per reservation; vouchers cannot be combined to extend stay
- Only valid for stays Sundays through Thursdays from now until September 30 and for any day of the week from October 1 through December 20, 2014
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Merchant cancellation/rescheduling policy and fees apply once booking is made; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Voucher valid for up to 2 guests
- Harris Suite accommodates 2, Dr. Powers and Bailey Suite accommodate 4; extra charge for additional guests is $35 per person per night
- Check-in: 3- 7 p.m. / checkout: 1 p.m.
- Taxes/resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during one stay
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2019 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON December 20, 2014 • Enjoy By December 20, 2014
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• Merchant is responsible for the quality of the products or services provided to you at redemption
• Entire value must be used in one visit
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
• Prices listed in Canadian dollars
- 0% savings