Sunshine and Fun Times at a Mission Valley Resort
Town and Country Resort Hotel • San Diego, CA
- A One-Night Stay for Two in a Garden King or Two-Double Room ($89) or a Royal Palms Towers King or Two-Queen Room ($109), Any Days of the Week from January 1 to March 31 or Sundays through Thursdays from April 1 to May 28
- Or, a One-Night Stay for Two in a Garden King or Two Double Room ($109) or a Royal Palms Towers King or Two-Queen Room ($129), Fridays and Saturdays from April 3 to May 30
- Overnight Parking for One Car
- $25 Spa Credit
- Combine Vouchers to Stay for Up to Five Nights
Lush landscaping and a convenient location make this resort an idyllic home base in San Diego.
Though still the site of a Naval base, San Diego has come a long way from its buttoned-up brass roots. Today, its ports share space with trendy yachts and sailboats, and military-style buildings are outnumbered by modern skyscrapers that scream style. Almost always a balmy 75 degrees, San Diego is a land of perpetual sun, and its residents have made a lifestyle of playing outside—from the surfing culture along the Pacific shoreline to the outdoor cafés and bars that line the vibrant Gaslamp Quarter, San Diego's current mission is to capture joie de vivre.
Since 1953, Town and Country Resort & Convention Center has combined the amenities of a massive resort—complete with acres of gardens, as well as preferred access to the adjacent 27-hole golf course—with the friendly service of a family-owned-and-operated locale. Here, high-rise towers are home to tastefully decorated Deluxe and Premium rooms with plush king or queen beds, in-room temperature controls, and complimentary Wi-Fi access. Speaking of complimentary, each stay includes unlimited fitness center access, bottled water and coffee in every room, a 10% discount at the on-site 14,000-square-foot Mediterranean-style spa, and shuttle service to popular spots like Old Town and Mission Valley Center. Between the numerous perks and unbeatable location near Mission Bay and downtown San Diego, this resort makes visiting America's Finest City even better.
"Nice room with beautiful furniture and a great setting. Love all of the rose bushes around this hotel, just beautiful. Nice room, clean and comfy. Centrally located makes this a winner."-- Orbitz Reviewer
escapes 30-day promise
LivingSocial gives you up to 30 days to return your unused voucher for a full refund. Once you've made a reservation, you are subject to the merchant's cancellation and refund policy. If you want to secure your preferred dates of travel, we strongly recommend that you complete reservation with the merchant within 30 days of your purchase—after that, LivingSocial will not issue any refunds.
the fine print
- Up to 5 vouchers may be combined to extend stay
- Reservations required and subject to availability
- Not valid toward existing or room block reservations
- Voucher includes overnight parking for 1 car and $25 spa credit (valid towards 50-minute or longer spa treatments; excludes salon services; valid 7 days a week, Saturday mornings valid only before 11 a.m.; not valid with any other discounts, including 10% off spa services provided in resort fee; 1 credit per treatment; based on availability, subject to change; not valid February 14-15, 2015)
- Nights must be spent consecutively; all inclusions must be redeemed during 1 stay
- Voucher valid for 2 guests; up to 2 additional guests may be added based on availability and at an additional cost of $20 per person/night
- Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 48 hours in advance of scheduled arrival; voucher subject to forfeiture
- Taxes and $14 resort fee not included; payable directly to the property
- Incidental charges, charges for additional services and gratuity at the property are not included
- The promotional value is valid only for date range purchased and may not be exchanged or redeemed for any other dates
- Blackout date(s): January 9-12, 31, 2015; February 14, 25-27, 2015; March 4-5, 20-21, 28, 2015; April 9-11, 16-18, 2015; May 2, 5-8, 15-16, 2015
- Other conditions apply • PAID AND PROMOTIONAL VALUES EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • PAID VALUE DOES NOT EXPIRE • PAID VALUE EXPIRES ON March 5, 2020 • PROMOTIONAL VALUE EXPIRES ON May 31, 2015 • Enjoy By May 31, 2015
Other conditions apply
Except where noted in the fine print:
• Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion
• Tax and gratuity are not included
• LivingSocial Terms and Conditions - https://www.livingsocial.com/terms
- 0% savings